Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
How useful is the smaller bowl on the Braun 12 in 1 Food Pr

amother
OP  

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 5:31 pm
How useful is the smaller bowl on this Braun 12 in 1 Food Processor?

https://www.amazon.com/Multi-F.....ss_tl

The regular food processor is $229 on Amazon, and I think $209 in heimish stores, this one is $249.

Maybe this extra bowl is worth the extra money? Its so much easier to clean a small bowl, when youre making something small.

mha3484  

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 5:33 pm
I loved my mini chopper before it broke. I should really replace it I used it more then my regular food processor.

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 5:38 pm
Amazon (Rufus) gives this answer: The product information does not directly compare this model to the FP3020. However, I can summarize key differences from the product details:
- This model has a double bowl design with a 12 cup main bowl and a 0.75L secondary bowl, while the FP3020 only has the 12 cup bowl. The double bowl allows using one bowl at a time for safety.
- This model has 11 preset speeds compared to 7 speeds on the FP3020, allowing more precise control over processing.
- This model includes a French fry disc attachment not found on the FP3020.
- Both models have a 600W motor and similar accessories like slicing, shredding, whipping, and kneading attachments.
- The product dimensions and weight are slightly larger on this model to accommodate the double bowl.
In terms of quality, customers generally find Braun food processors well-made and durable. However, I would suggest consulting reviews from owners of both models to understand if there are any major differences in real-world performance and reliability between them. Let me know if you need any clarification on the key specifications!

amother
Daisy

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 5:39 pm
I feel like an actual mini chopper would be more useful why are you schlepping oit the bug machine to just use the tiny bowl, might as well use the large one. Only time can be worth it is when using big one anyway and also want small for example erev shabbos cooking

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 5:40 pm
mha3484 wrote:
I loved my mini chopper before it broke. I should really replace it I used it more then my regular food processor.

You cant make tuna salad for a family in a small chopper.

If you use it that often, what do you use it for?

mha3484

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 5:40 pm
I partially agree with daisy but some things like chopping an onion or garlic or small dips worked better with a smaller size bowl. It wasn't just about the shlepping it out of the cabinet aspect.

Last edited by mha3484 on Wed, Aug 21 2024, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
  OP

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 5:42 pm
I just heard that Braun is offering their dealers special prices on the larger one (w large and small bowls).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen