Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
S/O yes I can closing and asd diagnosis

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 25 2024, 10:19 pm
I see that many agencies are having issues now. Does getting ur child diagnosed with asd to get the services they need bc there’s no other way, being affected? Is the government on to that? And questioning parents? Like they are about lawyers. Dc needs services and no one wants me to pay private. In order to get those services I need an asd diagnosis. In order to stay in school I need that diagnosis. Is this all going to change?? If yes, what now?

amother
Tuberose

Post Thu, Jul 25 2024, 11:19 pm
amother OP wrote:
I see that many agencies are having issues now. Does getting ur child diagnosed with asd to get the services they need bc there’s no other way, being affected? Is the government on to that? And questioning parents? Like they are about lawyers. Dc needs services and no one wants me to pay private. In order to get those services I need an asd diagnosis. In order to stay in school I need that diagnosis. Is this all going to change?? If yes, what now?

You'll most likely be able to fill your SETSS mandate with your SETSS provider directly. (not through the agency)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries