Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Looking for ideas to increase my income

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 12 2024, 3:05 pm
We desperately need to increase our income like yesterday !! we both work full time and Really not gonna earn more switching jobs looked into it. I need supplementary income It could pay tuition or I can pay for my food which ever one . But the schools are expecting a lot from us starting September and I also need to live I am a Careful spender and use hand me downs but I have teens who need clothes. And still need to pay my mortgage and bills I am so stressed I don’t even know what to do .

calvinhobbs

Post Fri, Jul 12 2024, 3:19 pm
Do you enjoy cooking or baking a particular dish that people really like?
Can you sew or do handiwork on the side?
Sometimes these hustles bring in a bit. And you if you work on it, it can hopefully bring in more than a bit

amother
DarkViolet

Post Fri, Jul 12 2024, 3:53 pm
Have you gotten a raise in the past year?
Is there a way to take a course and get a certification for a specialty in your career already that can help increase your pay?

Other side gigs

Sewing
Baking
Fruit carving
Editing
Proofreading
Tutoring

amother
Clover

Post Fri, Jul 12 2024, 6:49 pm
Do you get a tuition break? So hard because you are already working full time so I think you wouldn't have much time or energy to work more.

RM3

Post Sat, Jul 13 2024, 10:55 pm
My husband went over to a salesman and said “If I bring you clients would you give me a referral fee?” He did it with two different salespeople in two totally different industries and both were more than happy. Almost every salesperson is more than happy for someone to bring them clients and pay for it.
We don’t have that many connections or knowledge that me or my husband can sell those products/service full time. But we were able to make a few warm introductions and we get paid. One of them pays us a small amount every month as that introduction is making that salesperson commission every month.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics