Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Anyone else following Rabbi Linda Goldstein?
1  2  Next

amother
OP  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 2:42 pm
How long did it take for you to figure out it was satire? Do you enjoy the content or find it distasteful? I live in Israel and I find it really funny and refreshing. We need to laugh, and I think it's great whoever runs this account is duping so many pro Palestine people.

amother
Banana

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 3:16 pm
I love it! It's great such funny stuff! And I love it when people fall for it!

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 3:18 pm
I hope the day comes that we find out who is behind this account!! Love it

amother
Lightcoral

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 3:28 pm
It took me a while to realize it’s satire. She’s awesome!

icedcoffee

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 3:36 pm
Very funny, and also scary to see how many anti-Israel people who claim to be so educated/informed about the conflict actually believe there is a chief rabbi of Gaza.

BatyaEsther

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 3:44 pm
Didn’t know about “her” before, but guess what I will be checking out tonight!

Fox

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 3:45 pm
One of the best accounts out there! I'm not sure which is more satisfying, watching prominent but foolish people fail to identify the satire or reading the hysterical "debunkings" all over the Internet.

chanatron1000

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 3:46 pm
Even if they can't tell the satire, don't they hear about other people falling for it?

nightingale1

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 3:47 pm
I saw a few isolated tweets and I thought it was real. Then one time I viewed her profile and realized it was a joke. Some of her tweets are not for me-like the picture she always photoshops, it’s nauseating.

Happydance  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 3:58 pm
I love love love that account!

It’s also not a secret who is behind the account. It’s a lawyer named Adam , can’t remember his last name. He presented at this recent pro Israeli influencers convention. She made a lot of fun of him.

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 4:07 pm
Happydance wrote:
I love love love that account!

It’s also not a secret who is behind the account. It’s a lawyer named Adam , can’t remember his last name. He presented at this recent pro Israeli influencers convention. She made a lot of fun of him.

Are you saying he's the inspiration behind the account or the actual account owner?

exaustedmom

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 4:16 pm
Its a guy behind it. Hilarious!

shachachti

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 5:02 pm
nightingale1 wrote:
I saw a few isolated tweets and I thought it was real. Then one time I viewed her profile and realized it was a joke. Some of her tweets are not for me-like the picture she always photoshops, it’s nauseating.

Her w×fe. Omg. 🙄

Makes me vomit and lol at the same time.
Its so good that someone bites in where it hurts but these pics. Can't Believe It

On X it says its a lawyer named Micheal.

Happydance

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 11:41 pm
shachachti wrote:
Her w×fe. Omg. 🙄

Makes me vomit and lol at the same time.
Its so good that someone bites in where it hurts but these pics. Can't Believe It

On X it says its a lawyer named Micheal.

Oops Adam… Michael… I guess I get them confused

Crookshanks

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 11:43 pm
I don't follow her for no good reason, but I love seeing rootsmetals and neuroticjewishgay repost her stuff. And the time that Hillel Neuer collaborated with her on the Franceska Albanese scandal...👌

amother
Strawberry  

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 9:46 am
We should be screaming this from the rooftops!

If you fell for it, you thought there was a Jewish community in Gaza. If you thought there was a Jewish community in Gaza, you don't know anything about the situation. If you don't know anything about the situation, YOU DON'T GET A SAY!!!!!

amother
Begonia

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 3:29 pm
I’ll be the contrarian but I’m not a fan. I know it’s satire but I’m guessing not everyone (and especially non Jews) knows. Didn’t AOC retweet her once? I might be misremembering.

We have plenty of real enemies and anti semitism is all over. I don’t think stuff like this helps . Just my $.02.

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 3:41 pm
[url=https:/www.imamother.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7751916#7751916]amother Strawberry[/url] wrote:
We should be screaming this from the rooftops!

If you fell for it, you thought there was a Jewish community in Gaza. If you thought there was a Jewish community in Gaza, you don't know anything about the situation. If you don't know anything about the situation, YOU DON'T GET A SAY!!!!!

Genuinely thought she was some crazy liberal rabbi who are officially decided to a point herself as the chief Rabbi of Gaza on behalf of all these "Palestinian jews". Like the Jews who show up to Pro Palestinians protests and say "not all Jews are zionists, I'm not a zionist"

I mean nowadays you can identify as a different gender, a cat, whatever you want. I would not be surprised if some liberal female Rabbi decided that she has identified as the chief Rabbi of Gaza lol

Just because someone put something in their bio/description doesn't mean it's true. I saw the rest of it and just wrote her off as a crazy lady.

amother
  Strawberry  

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 3:54 pm
amother Begonia wrote:
I’ll be the contrarian but I’m not a fan. I know it’s satire but I’m guessing not everyone (and especially non Jews) knows. Didn’t AOC retweet her once? I might be misremembering.

We have plenty of real enemies and anti semitism is all over. I don’t think stuff like this helps . Just my $.02.

That's the point though.

That when the AOCs among us retweet her, we can say HA! you obviously don't know enough if you believed there is a rabbi of gaza.

amother
  Strawberry

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 3:54 pm
amother OP wrote:
Genuinely thought she was some crazy liberal rabbi who are officially decided to a point herself as the chief Rabbi of Gaza on behalf of all these "Palestinian jews". Like the Jews who show up to Pro Palestinians protests and say "not all Jews are zionists, I'm not a zionist"

I mean nowadays you can identify as a different gender, a cat, whatever you want. I would not be surprised if some liberal female Rabbi decided that she has identified as the chief Rabbi of Gaza lol

Just because someone put something in their bio/description doesn't mean it's true. I saw the rest of it and just wrote her off as a crazy lady.

True, but she mentions her synogogue, her congregation etc. People that believe it are just clueless about the situation.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics