Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
MFM in Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 6:07 pm
Looking for a top OB & MFM team that takes Cigna in the Lakewood Area who deliver at Hackensack Meridian or Monmouth. (Open to others as long as they have a top level NICU) Thank You.

ETA I removed the Cigna Insurance part from the Title as I’m trying to get more responses.

amother
Iris

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 6:12 pm
I use Dr Giovine and they use the Barnabas Health MFM group. I am happy so far with Dr Nath there. They deliver in Monmouth.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 6:42 pm
amother Iris wrote:
I use Dr Giovine and they use the Barnabas Health MFM group. I am happy so far with Dr Nath there. They deliver in Monmouth.

Thanks

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 11:03 pm
Bump any other recommendations?

amother
OP

Post Yesterday at 9:55 am
Bump

amother
Darkblue

Post Yesterday at 10:03 am
Dr. Abdelhak is fantastic. Doesn’t take insurance though. Delivers in HMH Hackensack University Hospital, I’m not sure if that’s what you meant?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Yesterday at 10:37 am
[url=https://www.imamother.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=773642 13#7736413]amother OP[/url] wrote:
Looking for a top OB & MFM team that takes Cigna in the Lakewood Area who deliver at Hackensack Meridian or Monmouth. (Open to others as long as they have a top level NICU) Thank You.

ETA I removed the Cigna Insurance part from the Title as I’m trying to get more responses.

The MFMs in lakewood do not deliver
so either you can pay out of pocket for Abdehlak, I dont think he actually is an MFM, never used him because of the price, but ppl swear by him
I used Dr Roman together with Gonzalez, Malik, Nath group and was thrilled. You need a good connection with the dr that will take care of you the whole pregnancy and deliver you. I was so so happy with Dr Roman, she was a great shaliach! Had 2 VBACs with her ( after 2 C's with top drs in NYC)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries