Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
New to lakewood and need OB
Previous  1  2

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 11:28 am
amother Cobalt wrote:
dr lundberg, dr rubin, dr ham, dr segal are all fantastic at rwj ob/gyn. theyre accepting new patients now.

I haven't used them in 15 years. But, I used them for my first, as a young uneducated newlywed, and I regret it. I ended up with a very avoidable c-section and after the fact everyone told me yes, they're quick to cut. They're all Dr's and for complicated cases, you're in good hands. But for a simple pregnancy, you're more likely for them to sound the alarm and be over cautious and do unnecessary interventions.

amother
Celeste

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 12:45 pm
amother Iris wrote:
I didn't use Dr Baum but heard great things. Not sure if it's 2 or more doctors?

I have used them for many years. really happy there. they are very personal. But there are 5 doctors there...

amother
Hibiscus

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 12:56 pm
I think we need of poll of all OBS and positive or negative experiences... I just don't know all OBs in Lkwd. Anyone want to volunteer?

amother
Forestgreen

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 2:23 pm
amother OP wrote:
So you’re saying each one of them in that practice is real doctors not midwives, and each one of them are excellent

She did not list all the doctors in that practice. Keep in mind that many of the doctors there are great but some are terrible.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 2:24 pm
amother Olive wrote:
I haven't used them in 15 years. But, I used them for my first, as a young uneducated newlywed, and I regret it. I ended up with a very avoidable c-section and after the fact everyone told me yes, they're quick to cut. They're all Dr's and for complicated cases, you're in good hands. But for a simple pregnancy, you're more likely for them to sound the alarm and be over cautious and do unnecessary interventions.

I second this

bnm

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 4:16 pm
amother Olive wrote:

I came to them after 2 csections and wanted a csection. More than one dr in the practice asked if I really dont want to try for a vbac.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries