Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Help!! T-shirt Tzitzis keep ripping

lolymom

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 4:15 pm
I am so confused, I have been using t-shirt tzitzis for years now, as a mom of boys and never had this issue. I moved and have a new washing machine so I am thinking it’s that. I wash the tzitzis and after washing a few times they rip totally off and I need to get a whole new pair. Like the entire section comes off and there is nothing there. I use a sock to wrap them and put it in a mesh bag which is how I have always been washing them. What am I doing wrong? I don’t have time to wash by hand… I tried the Magen tzitzis but I don’t like it and find the sock method a lot gentler. Please help a mom of boys out!!

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 4:17 pm
I had the same thing today, ds tzitzis just fell to the floor while he was walking…. He’s only wearing it for 1/2 year. I think they just make it cheaper quality today.

amother
RosePink

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 4:19 pm
Same. I'm constantly buying them. They're pricey and the strings come off in the wash.

lolymom

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 4:24 pm
amother Lavender wrote:
I had the same thing today, ds tzitzis just fell to the floor while he was walking…. He’s only wearing it for 1/2 year. I think they just make it cheaper quality today.

So after a half a year I have had before but this is like 2-4 weeks after wear 🙈
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry