Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Best stain remover to give my daughter for camp

gazingblue

Post Sat, Jun 22 2024, 11:38 pm
What is the best and easiest stain remover to give my daughter for camp? Something she could put on and it could sit until laundry day?
TIA

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 12:05 am
Miss messy eaters.
They are the best stain removers plus come in tiny bottle which is perfect for camp.

gazingblue

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 1:51 am
amother Azure wrote:
Miss messy eaters.
They are the best stain removers plus come in tiny bottle which is perfect for camp.

I do use that for many stains at home. Thanks!
Do you think it will work for all stains?

amother
Sand

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 1:57 am
This may ruin the fabric if it sits for long.

seeker

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:33 am
The best was resolve stain stick. It's solid so no worries about leaking, it was safe to stay on clothes for a while, and it worked really really well. They stopped making it, my backup stash ran out, and now I'm just sad because I have not found anything else that checks those 3 boxes.

amother
Lightgray

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:59 am
I've found shout wipes work really well for me when traveling perhaps that would be good for camp. They come individually wrapped.

amother
Thistle

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 3:39 am
seeker wrote:
The best was resolve stain stick. It's solid so no worries about leaking, it was safe to stay on clothes for a while, and it worked really really well. They stopped making it, my backup stash ran out, and now I'm just sad because I have not found anything else that checks those 3 boxes.

Yes!! My whole family feels the same way. Any clue why they stopped making it? If anyone else has something that works as well, please share! I haven't found anything else that gets out chocolate like stain stick :'(

flyakite

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 8:16 am
They make this now:
Shout Advanced Stain Remover Brush, Ultra Concentrated Gel with Built-In Scrubber Brush for Deep Set-In Stains
Doesn't it compare?

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 8:17 am
gazingblue wrote:
What is the best and easiest stain remover to give my daughter for camp? Something she could put on and it could sit until laundry day?
TIA

I send this. It can sit on the clothes and has a built in scrubber. I do seal it in ziploc with tape.
https://www.amazon.com/Advance.....ss_tl

gazingblue

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 12:13 pm
amother Navy wrote:
I send this. It can sit on the clothes and has a built in scrubber. I do seal it in ziploc with tape.
https://www.amazon.com/Advance.....ss_tl

Thank you. Yes it is good. I actually looked for this in target. Seems like there must be a shortage of it - target is out of it, Walmart won’t ship it, Amazon prime will be delivered after my daughter leaves to camp.
Why are all good stain removers so difficult to get? Any other ideas?

amother
NeonPurple

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 1:11 pm
Tide has a stain stick which is great. Pen sized so good for travel too.

seeker

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 1:36 pm
I don't find the tide pens super effective. It's good to keep in your purse to mitigate emergencies but it's not real laundry material.

Can you order from Amazon straight to camp? I've done that a couple of times for things I couldn't get in time.

gazingblue

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:16 pm
seeker wrote:
I don't find the tide pens super effective. It's good to keep in your purse to mitigate emergencies but it's not real laundry material.

Can you order from Amazon straight to camp? I've done that a couple of times for things I couldn't get in time.

I’ve done that in the past too. This year they are instituting a strict no packages policy Sad

seeker

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:22 pm
Eurgh. I understand it because it gets so out of control but then when you need a thing...

I bet it's not as strict as they want you to think but I'm that person who follows the rules just in case so I get you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry