Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps
Camp malka only open one half

amother
OP  

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 5:16 pm
Help! What other camp is there? First half will probably be so full and dd is looking forward to going a whole summer this yr.
Any other options (not tubby)

amother
Plum  

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 5:56 pm
In the same boat.

cnc

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 5:58 pm
Why are they only opening for one half?

amother
  Plum

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 6:13 pm
Theyre moving to a new place. Think second half will be boys

amother
Lightcyan

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 6:35 pm
RTC - awesome teen camp for girls coming out of ninth grade. First half also though.

UQT

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 9:22 pm
They said it will be a huge camp so there is room for plenty of people first half

amother
  OP

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 1:21 am
They are already a huge camp. Imagine both halves together. Not sure if I feel so comfortable with that. But regardless any other camp?is palgai mayim reopening?

amother
Cyclamen  

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 2:47 pm
Looking back, this was so telling…

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 2:53 pm
amother Cyclamen wrote:
Looking back, this was so telling…

I understand people who sent to camp Malka who started a thread because they were going crazy. But come on! To bump this thread just to say that it was telling? That sounds like complete loshon hora and just the wanting to gossip

amother
  Cyclamen

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 3:08 pm
amother Natural wrote:
I understand people who sent to camp Malka who started a thread because they were going crazy. But come on! To bump this thread just to say that it was telling? That sounds like complete loshon hora and just the wanting to gossip

What is lashon hora about this? It is not good middos to jump to conclusions and accuse me of wanting to gossip. I don’t want gossip.
I thought my post was enough said and a detailed megilla wouldn’t be necessary…
I have people there who are sticking it out and are being supportive as possible at this time.

I didn’t say anything bad about anyone or call anything a name ! I didn’t even call this a red flag.
Rather, I had a realization. That sometimes when eyebrows are raised , there might be something underlying that should not be brushed aside.

Maybe people could have crowdsourced constructively at that point. Many people care and would have made loving efforts to help keep the camp afloat.

This can be a lesson . Some things are good to let slide. But sometimes an eyebrow raising occurrence is worth looking into before doing so.

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 3:16 pm
What camp is the boys that's supposed to be on these unhabitable ground in 3 weeks?

Shayfella

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 12:41 am
There are 2 "resorts" within a mile of each other with similar names, both of which seem to not have the most luxurious accomodations.

https://w2.chabad.org/media/im.....5568D

If this helps narrow it down, the other one was apparently rented last summer by a group Chaburas Mezakei Harabim, or Chamah by its roshei teivos
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps