Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Ladies clothing store in Lakewood with many brands

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 21 2023, 2:27 pm
Is there a store in Lakewood that carries many brands of women's clothing? I'd like to be able to try on different brands of clothing and not stick to one brand.
What stores do you recommend in Lakewood for women's dressy clothing that doesn't cost a million dollars?

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, Jul 21 2023, 3:29 pm
Brooklyn south west?

amother
Moonstone

Post Fri, Jul 21 2023, 4:56 pm
Polka Dot
Periwinkle
Fame

amother
Blushpink

Post Sun, Jul 23 2023, 1:26 am
Style and trend

amother
Obsidian

Post Sun, Jul 23 2023, 1:40 am
Most women's clothing stores in Lakewood carry lots of different brands. They all overlap on brands they carry, with some stores having exclusive lines.
Stores in this category with all price points are Brenda's, Brooklyn southwest, polka dot, Gallery, sorority (14+) and style & trend. These are the names I can thinknof now, but there are many more:)

Fame carries mostly their own line.

Many people choose a location to start shopping in, since the traffic can be really bad.

amother
Dandelion

Post Sun, Jul 23 2023, 6:25 am
Imbue has a beautiful selection! It has a nice range of prices. It is not overpriced. The store is spacious and pleasant to shop in and the staff is very helpful. Good luck!

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jul 23 2023, 12:16 pm
I am all for imbue. Of all the many ladies clothing stores in Lakewood I find there's to be the best. Good staff, good prices , especially when they are running their sales. Organized clean layout that makes sense. Yirei shamayim. Worth the 10 minutes drive out to Jackson for me.

amother
Moonstone

Post Sun, Jul 23 2023, 12:43 pm
Fame has many different brands.

Notsobusy

Post Sun, Jul 23 2023, 12:45 pm
Fame and Imbue are in the same shopping center which makes it easier. I don't recommend going to Fame on Sundays. The lines can be insane.

amother
Moonstone

Post Sun, Jul 23 2023, 12:46 pm
Notsobusy wrote:
Fame and Imbue are in the same shopping center which makes it easier. I don't recommend going to Fame on Sundays. The lines can be insane.

The whole shopping center is insane on Sundays. Zero parking.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries