Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Buying Baby clothes

ILOVELIFE

Post Sun, Sep 17 2006, 10:00 am
Do you buy baby clothes on the web? My baby is 9 mnths but wearing 18 mths clothes I'm always afraid to buy on the web cuz of sizes. Is there a good CHEAP website u shop on?

Also, do u have a good store to shop in ? (I'm in Boro Park) CHEAP!!!

momofgirls

Post Sun, Sep 17 2006, 10:10 am
childrens place either store or web, they are great

ShiraMiri

Post Sun, Sep 17 2006, 10:11 am
I shop at the Children's Place web site a lot - the clearance section. I have had good luck, and if it doesn't fit, I can return it/exchange it at the store near me. Same for Old Navy or Gap.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Sep 18 2006, 11:41 am
ILOVELIFE wrote:
Do you buy baby clothes on the web? My baby is 9 mnths but wearing 18 mths clothes I'm always afraid to buy on the web cuz of sizes. Is there a good CHEAP website u shop on?

Also, do u have a good store to shop in ? (I'm in Boro Park) CHEAP!!!

If you don't mind buying used, sometimes cravingstyle.com has some really good cheap stuff with a falt 4.99 shipping rate. All returnable except the shipping price. If you can find a lot on there, it's kdai. But it's touch and go.
Otherwise, I haven't bought anything for my son online since I like to see the quality and the real color and size, which is hard to do on a computer.

amother

Post Mon, Sep 18 2006, 2:22 pm
try thewww.childrenswearoutlet.com I just got a whole bunch of great stuff there, the retail prices on the items are 30 - 40 dollars and its really cheap on this site!

amother

Post Mon, Sep 18 2006, 2:23 pm
let me write that correctly
www.thechildrenswearoutlet.com

Mommish

Post Mon, Sep 25 2006, 1:45 am
They're not online, but do you shop at Century 21 in Bay Ridge? Not too far from BP, and there are always frum ladies shopping there. You can get some beautiful stuff very cheap.

Ambassador-to-KJ

Post Mon, Sep 25 2006, 8:18 am
I do a lot of shopping on eBay. I have one boy and one girl so I'm not realy at a point yet where I would be shopping for matching outfits. I get gorgeous stuff brand new for next to nothing prices. I'm very into the boutique and european brands just not the type who would ever actualy walk into simi's of London. I just got my daughter a stunning irradescent crushed velvet cozy toes dress for Sukkos. It came out to around $20.00 including the shipping. It still had the tags on and the original price was $82.00 Ive bought tons of stuff for similar savings, Magil, Catimini, Marese, Jean Bourget etc.... You'll need some time to browse but then again if you are going to go pick through an outlet store that you need to travel to that takes time too.

Pickle Lady

Post Mon, Sep 25 2006, 11:02 am
I just started buying on ebay too ...I am trying not to get addicted. But it saves time and money.

Nachisdoll

Post Tue, Oct 24 2006, 9:07 am
ebay!!!! I bought maternity cloths there too! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

amother

Post Sun, Jan 02 2011, 12:46 am
Please help me with layette for baby online. Any links or ideas will be appreciated.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics