Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 15  16  17 31  32  33  Next

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 10:42 am
Here's a novel theory: Maybe the two profiles look the same because they're the same person! On two different occasions! Holding their head in the same position!! Never happened before, I know.

amother
  Denim  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 12:44 pm
amother NeonYellow wrote:
Here's a novel theory: Maybe the two profiles look the same because they're the same person! On two different occasions! Holding their head in the same position!! Never happened before, I know.

Never actually happens, no because our facial muscles aren't held in the exact same way plus the photo at the *exact* same angle. The chances of this happening are minuscule. The chances of it being another photoshopped image is far far far greater.

My personal theory; the palace has no clue themselves and is in total panic mode. Kate somehow successfully ran away with the kids and they don't know where she went. They can't say that because it makes them look dumb so they keep lying while they're trying to find where she went but they honestly have no clue.

Busybee5  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 12:48 pm
amother Denim wrote:
Never actually happens, no because our facial muscles aren't held in the exact same way plus the photo at the *exact* same angle. The chances of this happening are minuscule. The chances of it being another photoshopped image is far far far greater.

My personal theory; the palace has no clue themselves and is in total panic mode. Kate somehow successfully ran away with the kids and they don't know where she went. They can't say that because it makes them look dumb so they keep lying while they're trying to find where she went but they honestly have no clue.

LOL and no one will spot her and 3 kids going into hiding? How about food? Even if she gets a delivery chances are the delivery guy will know it's them opening the door. Too funny.

amother
  Denim  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 12:51 pm
Busybee5 wrote:
LOL and no one will spot her and 3 kids going into hiding? How about food? Even if she gets a delivery chances are the delivery guy will know it's them opening the door. Too funny.

I doubt she's in the UK. Plus she's no idiot. She would have planned this very very well.

Busybee5  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 12:52 pm
amother Denim wrote:
I doubt she's in the UK. Plus she's no idiot. She would have planned this very very well.

No chance of her flying off somewhere with no one knowing.

amother
  Denim  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 12:53 pm
Busybee5 wrote:
No chance of her flying off somewhere with no one knowing.

So you would think but there are ways to pull this off.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:11 pm
The thing which is weird is it really does look like the hat/band thing is there on the pic too... which she definitely wouldn't be wearing if not for an occasion. And Williams tie looks red too and he was wearing a blue tie yesterday...

Elfrida  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:13 pm
And no one noticed that the children aren't turning up at school?

amother
  Raspberry  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:14 pm
I'm really getting sucked into this. That's definitely not her left hand in the picture, as was pointed out in of the earlier posts or links. You can see the index finger is much shorter than hers. She has long fingers which you can clearly see in other pictures.

This whole thing is so strange.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:17 pm
Elfrida wrote:

I don't think this running way theory is true, but in any event, they would all be strictly sworn to secrecy. There are many things kept secret about the palace, this wouldn't be any different.

Remember that there was a nurse who comitted suicide after by mistake revealing medical details about her. It's tightly controlled what details are released about this family.

amother
  Denim  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:18 pm
Elfrida wrote:

They haven't been seen since the Xmas holidays. I'm sure they have school break then just like everyone else. If Will was at his mistress for the holiday she could have had an opportunity.

amother
  Hawthorn  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:20 pm
But they said in advance that she will taking leave until Easter. So wherever, or whatever she went or did, it was pre planned.

Personally I’m not buying these conspiracies though.

amother
  Denim  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:22 pm
amother Hawthorn wrote:
But they said in advance that she will taking leave until Easter. So wherever, or whatever she went or did, it was pre planned.

Personally I’m not buying these conspiracies though.

No, not in advance. That was only said on January 17 after she had already not been seen for over two weeks.

amother
Pansy

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:25 pm
im terribly curious..

this is such fun though Smile

Iymnok

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:27 pm
She was obviously abducted by aliens and they replaced her with a bad decoy.
They weren't able to separate her from her children, so they took them too.

Success10  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:45 pm
Iymnok wrote:
She was obviously abducted by aliens and they replaced her with a bad decoy.
They weren't able to separate her from her children, so they took them too.

Clearly. But then why can't the palace just come out and SAY that instead of all these fake press releases? Honesty is always best.

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:45 pm
I think KP has badly mishandled this. They should have know that there was no way Kate could disappear for three months with no speculation arising from this. You can try to keep their privacy but you can't keep people from speculating and theorizing. They should have known there would be all kinds of conspiracy theories.

So first they give almost no details. Then, when the military says Kate will be at Trooping the Colour in June, they make them take that down from their website. Why? Why not let it stay up there and reassure everyone, and if need be, they can announce in May or June that she won't attend after all. Did they not know what would happen if they made a fuss? BP said nothing about the military saying Charles would be there, when the likelihood is even less than Kate being there. Much smarter.

Then this photo fiasco. Did Kate not tell KP that she had edited the picture? That's the only reason I can think of that would excuse distributing a doctored photo. And who decided that KP wouldn't be releasing the original? How dumb can you be - that decision was guaranteed to ignite the conspiracy theorists. I personally don't believe anything nefarious is going on but a lot of people don't have much seichel and do think so, so release the picture and shut everyone up!

Kate and William are being very poorly advised.

Busybee5  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:49 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
The thing which is weird is it really does look like the hat/band thing is there on the pic too... which she definitely wouldn't be wearing if not for an occasion. And Williams tie looks red too and he was wearing a blue tie yesterday...

Yeah it does but where are the earrings? Also William is kind of looking down in the car one.

amother
  Denim  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:51 pm
Busybee5 wrote:
Yeah it does but where are the earrings? Also William is kind of looking down in the car one.

Edited out. Also someone on twitter pointed out that the brick wall above the car is not the same one as you see through the windows.

Busybee5  

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:51 pm
amother Denim wrote:
They haven't been seen since the Xmas holidays. I'm sure they have school break then just like everyone else. If Will was at his mistress for the holiday she could have had an opportunity.

Why wouldn't the nanny or William be taking them to school?
Page 16 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 15  16  17 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries