amother
Sand

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 1:20 pm
Imamother Wink

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 1:25 pm
Ask for more work

Sounds counterintuitive, but you are bored, and that is how you move up the corporate ladder, by doing more then you "have too". And you can ask for a raise if your responsibilities go up.

If they dont have enough work for you to fill your time, that is a bad sign for the company, unless its the kind of place with seasonal ups and downs. In that case ask the employer if you can use that time for professional development and watch youtube videos on skills that can help you do your job better.

amother
  Offwhite  

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 2:39 pm
amother Saddlebrown wrote:
Thank you!
I signed up less than an hour ago and I am being bombarded with surveys!
This is very addicting!

Although I haven’t worked in a while I was still always so busy. Lately though I’ve been feeling bored. I’m not ready to take a job now so this is a good thing for now. And it’s fun so far!
Don’t think I’ll become rich from this but I wasn’t looking for wealth when I signed up for surveys.

I’m glad you’re liking it! It really is fun to do their surveys. They have some very interesting ones.

icloud  

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 3:03 pm
I don’t know. Maybe it’s because of my location? Or age? Or ages of my kids?
Those are some of the things they asked me.

Or maybe because I wrote that I’m not working now so they think I have time?

Thats interesting, they didnt ask me anything about this. They just asked me name email were im located and ny date of birth. That's it

amother
  Offwhite  

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 3:09 pm
icloud wrote:
Thats interesting, they didnt ask me anything about this. They just asked me name email were im located and ny date of birth. That's it

I think they ask for those other details once you’ve been approved.

amother
  OP

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 3:19 pm
icloud wrote:

Same

amother
Canary

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 3:22 pm
I also added myself to the waitlist last week and haven't heard back. 23 from the US

amother
  Milk

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 2:13 am
I was approved but stuck at the test.. it doesn't load, anyone know why?
Thank you

amother
  Offwhite  

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 5:23 am
amother Milk wrote:
I was approved but stuck at the test.. it doesn't load, anyone know why?
Thank you

Do you have a vpn? I know that messes with them offering surveys to you so maybe it would cause this too.

They have a troubleshooting part of their site you can check out, or see if you can create a ticket.

icloud  

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 4:35 pm
I'm still waiting to be approved, signed up last week. Anything to do about it?

amother
  Offwhite  

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 4:36 pm
icloud wrote:
I'm still waiting to be approved, signed up last week. Anything to do about it?

Unfortunately no. You just need to wait for them to pick you. It can take months or possibly years.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 5:55 pm
How long does it take to complete a survey?

amother
  Offwhite  

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:05 pm
amother Denim wrote:
How long does it take to complete a survey?

Different for each survey. Ranges from a few seconds to an hour. The pay ranges accordingly.

amother
  Saddlebrown  

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 6:24 pm
Hi, I’ve been doing this since last week.
I think since Wednesday. I’ve put in a lot of time and so far earned around $16.
Many surveys can take close to 1/2 hour. Some are 15-20 minutes. Very often when I’m in the middle of a survey I’ll get a message saying that the survey has filled up and they no longer need me. Then I’ll usually get 2-3 points for trying. Or sometimes I’ll be in the middle of a survey and I’ll get a message saying that I’ve been disqualified because of some of my answers and I’ll usually get 2-3 points for starting the survey.
Most surveys pay between 20-40 points which is 20-40 cents and it can take around 20 minutes so the pay is around 1 cent a minute.
Sometimes I’ll get a survey worth 100-150 points but I’ll get knocked off in the middle either because it “filled up”, or they are looking for different answers, or sometimes my phone is just not so good. Although I try to take the surveys that pay 80 points or more (that’s 80 cents or more) I usually don’t get through the whole survey to get that amount or I do get it but it took almost 1/2 hour.
It’s not paying a lot of money so don’t feel bad if you are on a waiting list.
I don’t know how amother offwhite earned $75 in 2 weeks? Maybe they are sending her higher paying surveys?
I’ll check back here when it’s 2 weeks and tell what I earned.
I’m estimating close to $40 in 2 weeks but if you think about it that’s probably around $1 an hour!

amother
  Offwhite  

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 8:07 pm
Hi, I’ve been doing this since last week.
I think since Wednesday. I’ve put in a lot of time and so far earned around $16.
Many surveys can take close to 1/2 hour. Some are 15-20 minutes. Very often when I’m in the middle of a survey I’ll get a message saying that the survey has filled up and they no longer need me. Then I’ll usually get 2-3 points for trying. Or sometimes I’ll be in the middle of a survey and I’ll get a message saying that I’ve been disqualified because of some of my answers and I’ll usually get 2-3 points for starting the survey.
Most surveys pay between 20-40 points which is 20-40 cents and it can take around 20 minutes so the pay is around 1 cent a minute.
Sometimes I’ll get a survey worth 100-150 points but I’ll get knocked off in the middle either because it “filled up”, or they are looking for different answers, or sometimes my phone is just not so good. Although I try to take the surveys that pay 80 points or more (that’s 80 cents or more) I usually don’t get through the whole survey to get that amount or I do get it but it took almost 1/2 hour.
It’s not paying a lot of money so don’t feel bad if you are on a waiting list.
I don’t know how amother offwhite earned $75 in 2 weeks? Maybe they are sending her higher paying surveys?
I’ll check back here when it’s 2 weeks and tell what I earned.
I’m estimating close to $40 in 2 weeks but if you think about it that’s probably around $1 an hour!

I really think you’re on a different site than me. I’m using https://www.prolific.com/. There’s no app for it.

I don’t get paid in points, I get paid in euros. And my surveys are more high paying than you say and don’t have tech issues often at all. I’ve literally not once been kicked out of a survey in middle because they filled up. They would tell me if they filled up right when I pressed to join the study. And I get paid the same amount if I get disqualified in middle.

I’ve now earned $110 in the 3 weeks I’ve been completing surveys BH.

amother
  Saddlebrown  

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 9:44 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:
I really think you’re on a different site than me. I’m using https://www.prolific.com/. There’s no app for it.

I don’t get paid in points, I get paid in euros. And my surveys are more high paying than you say and don’t have tech issues often at all. I’ve literally not once been kicked out of a survey in middle because they filled up. They would tell me if they filled up right when I pressed to join the study. And I get paid the same amount if I get disqualified in middle.

I’ve now earned $110 in the 3 weeks I’ve been completing surveys BH.

Maybe they pay less in dollars in the USA?

amother
  Offwhite  

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 9:46 pm
Maybe they pay less in dollars in the USA?

I’m in the US but they show the amount they pay in euros for some reason.

You’re sure you’re on the same site at me? Did you click the link in my previous post?

amother
  Offwhite  

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 9:49 pm
I’m really almost positive you’re on a different site than me. I just researched a bit and it looks like everyone gets paid in British pounds on the site. Lol I mixed up the GBP symbol with the euro symbol, not educated on them.

No one gets paid in dollars or points.

amother
  Saddlebrown  

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 10:54 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:
I’m really almost positive you’re on a different site than me. I just researched a bit and it looks like everyone gets paid in British pounds on the site. Lol I mixed up the GBP symbol with the euro symbol, not educated on them.

That’s so strange! I signed up with your link but it shows dollar amounts. Yes, it seems like you have a better deal than I do!

amother
  Saddlebrown  

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 10:59 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:

I just tried to sign up using a different email address just to see if it will show the payment in pounds but now it says there’s a waiting list. A few days ago I didn’t get that message.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics