Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 8  9  10 31  32  33  Next

pause  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 8:05 pm
That's a tree stump, not a third tire. And yes, it's very likely Kate is on some kind of medication (steroids?) that make her face blown up.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 8:09 pm
pause wrote:
That's a tree stump, not a third tire. And yes, it's very likely Kate is on some kind of medication (steroids?) that make her face blown up.

A tree stump?? It's clearly a tire.

gr82no  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 8:14 pm
There's actually two extra tires if you look closely. I have a feeling this image is completely photoshopped from old images produced by paparazzi

amother
Starflower  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 8:16 pm
pause wrote:

It’s very clearly a tire. Odd, indeed.

Cmon be nice

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 8:26 pm
Dolly Welsh wrote:
She was seen very recently, very briefly. She was in a car as a passenger being driven by her mother. She gave a smile.

https://www.today.com/news/roy.....41819

This is the picture everyones talking about.
What I want to know is why she needs to be driven by her Mommy

amother
  Viola  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 8:29 pm
Cmon be nice wrote:

They could have been out together and her mom was driving. Especially if she had surgery. That’s not such a big deal.

amother
Pewter  

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 10:11 pm
It doesn't look like her even if her face would be blown up

amother
  Grape  

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 6:31 am
Dolly Welsh wrote:
She was seen very recently, very briefly. She was in a car as a passenger being driven by her mother. She gave a smile.

https://www.today.com/news/roy.....41819

Both mom & Kate do not look good at all

amother
Hydrangea  

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 6:39 am
Cmon be nice wrote:

You mean as opposed to a chauffeur?

After what was clearly major surgery with an extended recovery period, she probably isn't in great shape. If you can't support the weight/force of the car when doing an emergency stop, you are not allowed to drive. Same way you're not supposed to drive for about six weeks after a cesarean. Getting out of the house is progress, driving can come later.

My mother couldn't drive for at least a couple of months after an (open) hysterectomy.

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 9:07 am
amother OP wrote:
Because the media globally is reporting it as a fact that Kate was finally seen out in public and posting this picture.

The media is notorious for reporting "facts" that simply aren't so. How in the world can they know for sure that was Kate without having been told, especially in view of the fact that the person sitting there looks very different than Kate.

amother
Forsythia  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 5:51 am
So they've released an adorable family pic of Kate and her kids. What's the conspiracy theory now?

SuperWify  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 6:01 am
amother Forsythia wrote:
So they've released an adorable family pic of Kate and her kids. What's the conspiracy theory now?

She looks different. And it looks like she was photoshopped in. If we’re going to be paying conspiracy theorists now… Wink https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68526972

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 6:22 am
Why do you all care?
I live in England and we aren't interested in what a mum of young kids might or might not be able to do after major surgery?
I'm way too busy managing my own life, doing what I can to support people in my own kehilla and in Israel, families who have come here from the South and others whose husbands are fighting in Gaza.
Maybe you should be seeing who is recovering from an illness near you and offer some help?
And it is totally normal not to be allowed to drive after abdominal surgery- I wasn't allowed for 6 or 8 weeks after CS, and cars here are mostly manual so harder to drive physically.

amother
Snowdrop

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 6:41 am
SuperWify wrote:
She looks different. And it looks like she was photoshopped in. If we’re going to be paying conspiracy theorists now… Wink https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68526972

No she doesn't look different, nor photoshopped. Us Brits are more than happy to leave the Wales family to get on with their lives. You may one day find out the details of her surgery, but then what?! Who cares.

SuperWify  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:19 am
amother Snowdrop wrote:
No she doesn't look different, nor photoshopped. Us Brits are more than happy to leave the Wales family to get on with their lives. You may one day find out the details of her surgery, but then what?! Who cares.

Like I said, I’m playing conspiracy theorist. Her face does look much rounder. It was extremely thin before. IMO she looks much better now.

amother
Ginger  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:54 am
I think she looks great!!

I would never be able to tell if its photoshopped but I doubt it is.

No one knows whats gone in to taking a single picture, I genuinely hope she is ok.

On another note, anyone watching Big Brother with her uncle on it...?

amother
  NeonYellow  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:51 am
I believe he's off it already.

Kate's not wearing her wedding (or engagement) ring. I wonder if that's because she's been bloated due to medications. Also, her loose top is hiding something, right?

(How am I doing as a gossipy conspiracy theorist? Wink )

amother
Apple

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:59 am
That pic gives the impression that she’s sitting in a wheelchair. The way it’s cropped, the way the kids, especially the one behind, is kind of standing on something.

amother
  Ginger  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 11:08 am
amother NeonYellow wrote:
I believe he's off it already.

Kate's not wearing her wedding (or engagement) ring. I wonder if that's because she's been bloated due to medications. Also, her loose top is hiding something, right?

(How am I doing as a gossipy conspiracy theorist? Wink )

Awww
I hadnt watched so far yet..lol

amother
  Ginger  

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 11:12 am
amother Apple wrote:
That pic gives the impression that she’s sitting in a wheelchair. The way it’s cropped, the way the kids, especially the one behind, is kind of standing on something.

I cant see that....

Where exactly?
Page 9 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 8  9  10 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries