Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 31  32  33  Next

amother
Yolk  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:49 pm
Woah ok now I’m invested. The extra tire is so suspicious! And now that I look closer something is strange with the lights and shadows. Picture is clearly edited.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:52 pm
amother Yolk wrote:
Woah ok now I’m invested. The extra tire is so suspicious! And now that I look closer something is strange with the lights and shadows. Picture is clearly edited.

Join the club!

To get even more invested - search all posts with Kate Middleton on Twitter from past 24 hours. And see all the comments about the photo and look at if from people who've removed the grainy distortion.

Yeah you can tell I'm already way to invested here LOL

amother
Grape  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:56 pm
Didn’t read the whole thread BUT
I am so shocked that nothing has been leaked yet as what surgery she actually had ?

Thought by now the ‘we want our privacy respected ‘ would have been unrespected.

I usually am a big Kate fan but I kinda got used to her absence

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:57 pm
amother Grape wrote:
Didn’t read the whole thread BUT
I am so shocked that nothing has been leaked yet as what surgery she actually had ?

Thought by now the ‘we want our privacy respected ‘ would have been unrespected.

I usually am a big Kate fan but I kinda got used to her absence

The bigger question is whether she actually had surgery or it was just a coverup for something else.

amother
Eggshell  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 5:58 pm
Sooo curious. Can someone post the picture here? I'm a big Kate fan but my filter blocks a lot.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 6:08 pm
amother Eggshell wrote:
Sooo curious. Can someone post the picture here? I'm a big Kate fan but my filter blocks a lot.

amother
  Grape  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 6:09 pm
fradiefraysie wrote:
You can hide a lot with shapewear and clothes. I have a friend with a tiny waist who had a tummy tuck so she didn’t have to worry about hiding her post partum (invisible to the naked eye) stomach any more. I actually think it’s often the tiny women who are more bothered by their bodies not being perfect.

I also have a friend who is super thin & in shape. She was obsessed about her ‘extra skin’ she insisted on getting a mini tummy tuck. It was really crazy.
But her recovery was pretty quick since it wasn’t a regular tummy tuck
The first thing I thought of abjut Kate was that she was having a mini tummy tuck.
But her absence is too long already

I don’t think she was anorexic skinny. She is in great shape. Very athletic

amother
  Yolk  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 6:13 pm
My first thought was she had a miscarriage and is very down/depressed

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 6:14 pm
amother Grape wrote:
I also have a friend who is super thin & in shape. She was obsessed about her ‘extra skin’ she insisted on getting a mini tummy tuck. It was really crazy.
But her recovery was pretty quick since it wasn’t a regular tummy tuck
The first thing I thought of abjut Kate was that she was having a mini tummy tuck.
But her absence is too long already

I don’t think she was anorexic skinny. She is in great shape. Very athletic

I know this is a light thread but just want to point out that this is very dangerous rhetoric. I know someone who was getting so many compliments for losing weight. She didn't look supper skinny at all, just supposedly 'healthier' than she used to be. Meanwhile she was in and of hospital due to having a sever eating disorder...

One doesn't need to be skinny to suffer from an eating disorder. And being regular thin isn't always healthy.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 6:18 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:

And this is with distortion removed, certainly doesn't look like Kate at all:

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 6:19 pm
I don't think there is anything off about those photos. I've seen a couple of candid photos of Kate when she hasn't been groomed for the cameras, and that's more or less how she looks without make-up and being camera ready.

I don't think many people realize how much effort is put into making her look like she isn't wearing a ton of make up etc.

amother
Marigold

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 6:24 pm
Is it me or is her face way puffier.
Maybe she's on a medication that is making her bloated

amother
Daisy  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 6:25 pm
Let's assume she did have some surgery/medical thing.
She can be on meds that make her bloated or swollen.

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 6:37 pm
amother Grape wrote:

A lot of people are using this as proof that the palace could have controlled the crazy paparazzi targeted at Diana and Meghan. I knew an older gay guy (used to do my hair) who has been obsessed with Diana since she was around, and he calls the whole institution "the Firm". He told me ages ago that the palace has deals with the media but that it goes both ways.

The Firm needs to appease the media and the public to be able to hold onto their status and power, and likewise, the media needs to comply with the Firm in terms of what they release or the firm won't give them scoops. I haven't spoken to him in ages so I have no idea what he thinks of what's happening now.

But the fact that the media in the UK is mostly respecting Kate, when they really don't respect anyone else when it comes to publishing the next scoop, makes me think he was onto something.

amother
Black

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 6:39 pm
amother Marigold wrote:
Is it me or is her face way puffier.
Maybe she's on a medication that is making her bloated

That's what I thought too

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 6:41 pm
Not that I know anything about anything about these people but I heard a theory that Charles’ sudden bout of cancer is connected to Kate, maybe part of the coverup.

amother
  Winterberry  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 7:26 pm
amother Sapphire wrote:
Not that I know anything about anything about these people but I heard a theory that Charles’ sudden bout of cancer is connected to Kate, maybe part of the coverup.

Care to elaborate?

amother
  Viola  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 10:33 pm
amother OP wrote:
A lot of people are using this as proof that the palace could have controlled the crazy paparazzi targeted at Diana and Meghan. I knew an older gay guy (used to do my hair) who has been obsessed with Diana since she was around, and he calls the whole institution "the Firm". He told me ages ago that the palace has deals with the media but that it goes both ways.

The Firm needs to appease the media and the public to be able to hold onto their status and power, and likewise, the media needs to comply with the Firm in terms of what they release or the firm won't give them scoops. I haven't spoken to him in ages so I have no idea what he thinks of what's happening now.

But the fact that the media in the UK is mostly respecting Kate, when they really don't respect anyone else when it comes to publishing the next scoop, makes me think he was onto something.

What he told you isn’t a secret. There is a symbiotic relationship.

Iymnok  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 10:48 pm
Is there a second car behind or not?

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 10:55 pm
amother Viola wrote:
What he told you isn’t a secret. There is a symbiotic relationship.

Yes, I don't think it's really a secret for people in the UK or commonwealth countries. For other people worldwide who don't follow as much (like me before he told me) I never really thought about it and had no clue.
Page 7 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries