Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Does your hubby leave his socks on the floor?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Cadetblue

Post Today at 4:14 am
We do our laundry separately but I always find my dh’s socks in my laundry. Lol. I just throw it on his bed usually

Brit in Israel

Post Today at 4:26 am
No.
We shower every night, the hamper is in the bathroom so everything goes straight in, unless he took his shirt off before going in the bathroom, but he won't put it on the floor, it will be hanging over the closet door, and I try remember to collect shirts before doing the white wash.
When we got married and I put the hamper in the bathroom he thought it was strange and wanted to move it to the bedroom until he realised it is so much more convenient to have it where you get undressed.

shpitzele

Post Today at 5:44 am
Yes and it doesn’t bother me, it’s a small thing. Men are different, I feel like this kind of thing is somewhat just in their nature

amother
Powderblue

Post Today at 5:52 am
Yes, he does. He comes home from work, sits down on the couch and off go his shoes and socks. We are married a long time. Used to drive me crazy.
Now? I dont even see it. When he has no clean socks left he gets all of the pairs under the living room table.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Today at 7:46 am
No, I'm the slob here... I'm too tired when going to go to sleep so I just dump everything on the floor and hopefully I'll pick it up in the morning. My husband has probably made my bed more times than I have.

amother
Cobalt

Post Today at 7:47 am
A neighbor told me her DH threw his under the bed. When he ran out, he would buy new ones. She couldn't figure out where all his socks were disappearing to until one day she decided to vacuum under the bed and found the entire stash.

amother
Melon

Post Today at 10:53 am
amother Cobalt wrote:
A neighbor told me her DH threw his under the bed. When he ran out, he would buy new ones. She couldn't figure out where all his socks were disappearing to until one day she decided to vacuum under the bed and found the entire stash.

Help, sounds like my boys! I'd better do something or it'll be my daughters-in-law posting on here in a few years lol...

amother
Carnation

Post Today at 10:56 am
He used to, but he passed away. My boys now leave them in their room. One kid is pretty messy lol
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette