Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Illusions - Ami Serial
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

scintilla

Post Sun, Sep 22 2024, 5:41 am
the world's best mom wrote:
Why would both sisters-in-law choose the same chessed place that is based in Texas? Are they lacking these things in Brooklyn?

It seems to be a nationally known organization, Peri saw an ad for it in Brooklyn and Malky knew to reach out to them from where she is...

amother
Petunia

Post Wed, Oct 02 2024, 9:18 am
My options is that the boy- think that his name is avigdor if I am not mistaken, will end up getting engaged to rikki's old workmate. Does anyone think so too?

Perly1

Post Wed, Oct 02 2024, 9:27 am
amother Petunia wrote:
My options is that the boy- think that his name is avigdor if I am not mistaken, will end up getting engaged to rikki's old workmate. Does anyone think so too?

I do now! I never thought of it but it will definitely happen.

And this week, she'll tell the holistic therapist about her worries who will explain her migraines are because of the stress of all the secrecy she and her sister-in-laws have to suffer. I think either she'll tell her mother-in-law to fess up about the fraud and this will allow everyone to tell the truth or they have a family get together and Nesanel will start the ball rolling.

amother
  Lemon

Post Wed, Oct 02 2024, 9:31 am
Perly1 wrote:
I do now! I never thought of it but it will definitely happen.

And this week, she'll tell the holistic therapist about her worries who will explain her migraines are because of the stress of all the secrecy she and her sister-in-laws have to suffer. I think either she'll tell her mother-in-law to fess up about the fraud and this will allow everyone to tell the truth or they have a family get together and Nesanel will start the ball rolling.

I think Yael realizes it's emotional illness. She seems like a wise woman. Rikki can use such a friend, so different from the people in her life. Refreshingly open.

chestnut

Post Sat, Oct 19 2024, 8:53 pm
Why does Rikki want to make a get together at her place? To spill the beans about their situation? Her husband will have a heart attack when he hears

amother
  Lightcoral

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 12:06 pm
chestnut wrote:
Why does Rikki want to make a get together at her place? To spill the beans about their situation? Her husband will have a heart attack when he hears

I think she wants to be done with secrets.

But it sounds like it was pretty spontaneous and not thought through.

amother
  Ballota

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 1:04 pm
amother Lightcoral wrote:
I think she wants to be done with secrets.

But it sounds like it was pretty spontaneous and not thought through.

She wanted to be done ages ago with the secrets.

qwerty4

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 9:51 pm
chestnut wrote:

She presumably will not tell her husband until it's too late.
She WANTS everything to blow up in their faces.

I like this twist, time to shake things up

life is fun

Post Yesterday at 12:35 am
It might help the rest of the family to be more real and remove their cover ups. She's just the first one in doing so.

Tao

Post Yesterday at 4:35 am
yeah, but whats she gonna say? "hey everyone, Malky and Nachi's kid is secretly violent and kicked out of school! And Peri and Meir have zero shalom bayis!" I mean, just because maybe she wants to tell the truth, doesn't men everyone else will....
Also, I think its beyond horrible to her husband to do that without giving him some kind of warning. Even in a normal relationship, I'd want my husband to let me know if he invited his family over so I can get myself and the house looking decent. Imagine in this situation....

amother
  DarkGreen

Post Yesterday at 5:00 am
Terribly stressful to live with secrets to live a lie
And definitely takes a toll on one and ability to operate at one’s best
May we never know
Hoping for a happy ending and new beginning for all
Page 10 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room