Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Illusions - Ami Serial
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

scintilla

Post Sun, Sep 22 2024, 5:41 am
the world's best mom wrote:
Why would both sisters-in-law choose the same chessed place that is based in Texas? Are they lacking these things in Brooklyn?

It seems to be a nationally known organization, Peri saw an ad for it in Brooklyn and Malky knew to reach out to them from where she is...

amother
Petunia

Post Wed, Oct 02 2024, 9:18 am
My options is that the boy- think that his name is avigdor if I am not mistaken, will end up getting engaged to rikki's old workmate. Does anyone think so too?

Perly1

Post Wed, Oct 02 2024, 9:27 am
amother Petunia wrote:
My options is that the boy- think that his name is avigdor if I am not mistaken, will end up getting engaged to rikki's old workmate. Does anyone think so too?

I do now! I never thought of it but it will definitely happen.

And this week, she'll tell the holistic therapist about her worries who will explain her migraines are because of the stress of all the secrecy she and her sister-in-laws have to suffer. I think either she'll tell her mother-in-law to fess up about the fraud and this will allow everyone to tell the truth or they have a family get together and Nesanel will start the ball rolling.

amother
  Lemon

Post Wed, Oct 02 2024, 9:31 am
Perly1 wrote:
I do now! I never thought of it but it will definitely happen.

And this week, she'll tell the holistic therapist about her worries who will explain her migraines are because of the stress of all the secrecy she and her sister-in-laws have to suffer. I think either she'll tell her mother-in-law to fess up about the fraud and this will allow everyone to tell the truth or they have a family get together and Nesanel will start the ball rolling.

I think Yael realizes it's emotional illness. She seems like a wise woman. Rikki can use such a friend, so different from the people in her life. Refreshingly open.
Page 10 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room