Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Idk what are youuu doing today

Ima Piano

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 10:07 am
Ok ideas 1 2 3 shoot

Frumomsi

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 10:19 am
Having a coffee while the kids miraculously play quietly and the men are still in Shul. After that… we’ll probably go out and take advantage of the stunning weather in a park somewhere nearby. And then… simchas Bais hashoeva… a relaxing night and tomorrow is another day! (For Orlando type ideas, see other replies. Smile )

lovingmommy3417  

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 10:22 am
Today we are having a more chill day. Cleaning the house a bit, planning my menus, etc.
Going to a really fun park that is about 30 mins away later in the day.
Kids are going with my dh to a simchas beis hashoeiva tonight.

deebeevee  

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 10:25 am
I’ve been cleaning the house all am with headphones on, listening to news and podcasts. My little kids are watching toveedo. The big kids are still at shul, learning and having a shul breakfast. In the pm we’ll bring the bikes to a local park. Then we’ll stop at the grocery store and split up into “teams” to find ingredients that are written in scavenger hunt-type clues. Dinner baths and bed.

Goody2shoes

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 10:37 am
Having a lazy morning so far, cleaned up a bit and prepared breakfast for the starving men to be able to eat as soon as they walk in.
I think I'll be upholding klal Yisroel's holy chol Hamoed tradition of going to the beach(without my husband, in case anyone's wondering) just as soon as it gets a bit warmer out. Not in the mood of being creative this year.

Smile1234

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 10:43 am
lovingmommy3417 wrote:
Today we are having a more chill day. Cleaning the house a bit, planning my menus, etc.
Going to a really fun park that is about 30 mins away later in the day.
Kids are going with my dh to a simchas beis hashoeiva tonight.

Where’s the really fun park?

lovingmommy3417

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 10:48 am
Smile1234 wrote:
Where’s the really fun park?

Oot...

Mommyflower

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 10:53 am
The masses just left. Staring at huge piles of laundry. Bagged all the garbage in the cans throughout the house. Although I’ve been up since 6, I’m Sitting here in pjs like a shtunk (!) I was finally able to remove my bathrobe. Planning menus and soaking up the quiet (a bit wistfully if I’m being honest.) Tomorrow is a work day.

bzmommy

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 11:08 am
deebeevee wrote:
I’ve been cleaning the house all am with headphones on, listening to news and podcasts. My little kids are watching toveedo. The big kids are still at shul, learning and having a shul breakfast. In the pm we’ll bring the bikes to a local park. Then we’ll stop at the grocery store and split up into “teams” to find ingredients that are written in scavenger hunt-type clues. Dinner baths and bed.

Scavenger hunt idea sounds fun
Can you share ?
Would love to do this with kids

deebeevee

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 12:06 pm
bzmommy wrote:
Scavenger hunt idea sounds fun
Can you share ?
Would love to do this with kids

I haven’t gotten it ready yet but the idea is clues like “the thing that comes in a green and white box that everyone gobbles up before it’s served at the table” (franks in blanks). Or “the thing that comes in a yellow package that’s not plastic or paper” (bananas). “Milchig cows juice” (milk)
Etc

momma 17

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 12:37 pm
Just landed in LAX
I haven't slept since yesterday afternoon... hopefully we'll get in some sort of trip today
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics