Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
I'm not handling my son's strep effectively
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Jade  

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 11:20 pm
Khaki wrote:
Whoops I see he was posted about earlier in the thread already. But yes he is substantially cheaper. More like $400 for the consult.
Posting under my user name. Feel free to PM with any questions.

My son had similar symptoms. He was also our sunshine and went to some monstrous versionšŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£

Has your son gotten better? How long did it take and what treatment/s did you do?

amother
  Kiwi

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 11:41 pm
amother Jade wrote:
Has your son gotten better? How long did it take and what treatment/s did you do?

So it took us a while to get here cuz it wasnā€™t the he turned this way literally one day to the next. We started seeing changes slowly and just put on ā€œheā€™s going thru a stageā€. Then the changes got bigger n bigger till he started complaining he canā€™t learn and daven. We got phone calls from Cheder all the time. Our pcp unfortunately started us on the ADHD diagnosis and journey, we got him on meds. Made things way worst. Until I decided I had enough and started going down the pandas/lyme route. Itā€™s been two years now since weā€™ve noticed the first small changešŸ«£šŸ«£
We just started out at Dr Lebowitz. He does a combined approach between ABX and herbal treatments.

amother
  Jade

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 11:43 pm
amother Kiwi wrote:
So it took us a while to get here cuz it wasnā€™t the he turned this way literally one day to the next. We started seeing changes slowly and just put on ā€œheā€™s going thru a stageā€. Then the changes got bigger n bigger till he started complaining he canā€™t learn and daven. We got phone calls from Cheder all the time. Our pcp unfortunately started us on the ADHD diagnosis and journey, we got him on meds. Made things way worst. Until I decided I had enough and started going down the pandas/lyme route. Itā€™s been two years now since weā€™ve noticed the first small changešŸ«£šŸ«£
We just started out at Dr Lebowitz. He does a combined approach between ABX and herbal treatments.

Hatzlacha. Hope he is the right shaliach for you.

amother
Whitewash

Post Yesterday at 6:19 pm
rose613 wrote:
And probiotics are so so so important if heā€™s been on abx this long and long term important for gut mind health

Which prebiotic for gut health?

Do you have a link?

Thanks!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics