Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Man in clothing store so creepy

amother
OP

Post Today at 5:24 pm
Why do men work in frum ladies clothing stores????? I am so creeped out. The store I went to had a man walking around offering help and to top it all off the dressing rooms didn't have mirrors inside Mad Can't Believe It mirrors were only on the outside of the door. And there were 2 sales ladies in the store but seems like he was in charge.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Today at 5:26 pm
He probably owns it.

amother
Emerald

Post Today at 5:28 pm
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
He probably owns it.

Still horrible and makes the female shoppers uncomfortable.

doodlesmom

Post Today at 5:35 pm
I’m thinking of a store on 13 like that, and the guy is super nice and not creepy.
Never had an issue.

ra_mom

Post Today at 6:25 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
I’m thinking of a store on 13 like that, and the guy is super nice and not creepy.
Never had an issue.

There's one store where it's not creepy, wonder if it's the same one.
They have mirrors in the dressing rooms, mirrors outside the dressing rooms, and another curtain to the whole dressing area so it's never uncomfortable even when the guy is around. You can come out of the dressing room for a bigger mirror and more space and no males are watching. The women salespeople actually are careful to close the extra curtain when they come help you. And somehow the suggestions from the guy were good lol, it didn't bother me. Maybe because he wasn't looking at us but looking at a skirt in my hand and making suggestions. He never saw us trying anything on nor did he seem to want that. Other times at specific places I've gotten a creepy vibe yuck.

amother
Milk  

Post Today at 6:59 pm
Are you talking about a robe store? It is creepy. He's the owner but he's actively helping women, pointing out which ones are for nursing (and its mechanism...)

amother
Broom

Post Today at 7:10 pm
Is this in Monsey? There is a store that has a man helping and I won't walk in....

amother
  Milk

Post Today at 7:23 pm
amother Broom wrote:
Is this in Monsey? There is a store that has a man helping and I won't walk in....

The one I'm talking about is. He's the owner. Thing is, he isn't always there and the saleslady is super helpful and they have nice stuff.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics