Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
My little girls dont have enough clothing for 3 day yt and I
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Springgreen

Post Yesterday at 12:11 am
OP, I’m in Lkwd and have adorable dresses that size from last year . Post a drop off point and make up a name for me to put on the bag and I’ll drop it there tomorrow . I’ll post here when it’s dropped so it’s all anonymous .

calvinhobbs

Post Yesterday at 12:32 am
At some point on yt my kids wear dressy weekday clothes. Unabashedly and unapologetically. As long as the clothing is neat and fits I really don’t see why they should not. I calculate which outfits for which outings and which ones for shul and even if that falls through because they stain themselves or something, I don’t fret.

amother
Seafoam

Post Yesterday at 12:35 am
I saw some cute things on H&M app but it doesn’t let me share any link so I’ll type what it is
- fluffy gilet. $17.99 super cute vest that you can pair with a shirt and skirt that your kids already have.
- 2 piece set glitter. If you type this in you’ll find a shirt and skirt set- comes in black velour, silver glitter and red. $24.99
- pleated houndstooth skirt 9.99 can pair up with cute shirt and even a vest

If you sign up for newsletters you get % off plus they always have sales check if there’s any other discount code you can add

Also target has target circle going on and it’s prime day

Tottini has a lot of stuff in close out on the app and if you spend min $50 for the next 7 days they’re offering free shipping. Also their stuff not in close out is in the $20 range

amother
White

Post Yesterday at 1:14 am
The last dress dimgrey posted on page 2 is really cute and up to date! Just add a black cardigan (from target, old navy, childrensplace) and it's reallyyy heavenn!!

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Today at 4:22 am
https://www.amazon.com/SOLOCOT.....psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Curipee.....psc=1

I got this one. its stunning. the material is s nice. and hoenstly all the jewish stuff I saw was 99% polyester these days.... I like it better than the one outfit I splurged on

https://www.amazon.com/Mud-Kin.....psc=1

rl1

Post Today at 6:57 am
Kiddichic has an outlet in Lakewood in their old location on 2nd st. Most of the shabbos dresses are $10

queene

Post Today at 7:23 am
I have a beautiful size 6 outfit almost new. Skirt is a very small 7 that my daughter wore when she was a 6. Are you willing to PM me?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics