Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Kids Corner- Share an adorable comment your child made
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

amother
Poppy

Post Today at 2:00 am
My 23 month old said she wanted to wear underwear one morning. I told her that when she makes on the toilet and is bigger she can wear underwear. A little while later she asked again and I said the same thing. She started walking away and then with a sigh gave the most exasperated "FIIINE" and turned around and went into the bathroom to attempt to do her business (she did not succeed).

amother
  Mint

Post Today at 8:45 am
I showed my kids a star fruit and they were astounded, asking how I made it like that and what it's REALLY called. I explained it's really called a star fruit and Hashem really made it like that! My 3.5 yr old threw her head back and screamed, "I love you, Hashem!"

Last edited by amother on Thu, Oct 10 2024, 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Chayalle

Post Today at 8:48 am
My 4 year old niece asked me "Tante Chayalle, why you don't have a sidewalk in front of your house? Uncle X didn't make one? My Totty made one in front of my house."

Uh, darling, so glad you have such confidence in your father, but that sidewalk was there way before your family bought that house....LOL. Such innocence.

amother
Wisteria

Post Today at 8:52 am
was falling asleep on the couch. my 4 year old ds comes over with a blanket to tuck me in.

amother
  Stonewash

Post Today at 9:07 am
My 3 yr old tells me “Ma I was washing my hands in school. I looked in the mirror and I’m pretty. You know? I looked in the mirror and I see that I’m cute, with that blue dress and the ponytails you know? “

honey36

Post Today at 9:31 am
My 3y.o comes home from school yesterday.
Her: "Mommy! Why I have leather shoes?! My Morah says they are not good!!!"
Me: "It's ok. That's only for Yom Kippur. You can wear your Crocs on Yom Kippur"
Her: "oh, my Crocs are not leather? Ok good."

ittsamother

Post Today at 10:41 am
amother Stonewash wrote:
My 3 yr old tells me “Ma I was washing my hands in school. I looked in the mirror and I’m pretty. You know? I looked in the mirror and I see that I’m cute, with that blue dress and the ponytails you know? “

Ooh yes, my 3 yr old has also been on a "cute" kick lately; I picked out pajamas for her and she looked down at herself and said "Oh, I look so cute, Mommy!"

I love these girly girls 😍
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics