Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Kids Corner- Share an adorable comment your child made
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
Poppy

Post Thu, Oct 10 2024, 2:00 am
My 23 month old said she wanted to wear underwear one morning. I told her that when she makes on the toilet and is bigger she can wear underwear. A little while later she asked again and I said the same thing. She started walking away and then with a sigh gave the most exasperated "FIIINE" and turned around and went into the bathroom to attempt to do her business (she did not succeed).

amother
  Mint  

Post Thu, Oct 10 2024, 8:45 am
I showed my kids a star fruit and they were astounded, asking how I made it like that and what it's REALLY called. I explained it's really called a star fruit and Hashem really made it like that! My 3.5 yr old threw her head back and screamed, "I love you, Hashem!"

Last edited by amother on Thu, Oct 10 2024, 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Chayalle

Post Thu, Oct 10 2024, 8:48 am
My 4 year old niece asked me "Tante Chayalle, why you don't have a sidewalk in front of your house? Uncle X didn't make one? My Totty made one in front of my house."

Uh, darling, so glad you have such confidence in your father, but that sidewalk was there way before your family bought that house....LOL. Such innocence.

amother
Wisteria

Post Thu, Oct 10 2024, 8:52 am
was falling asleep on the couch. my 4 year old ds comes over with a blanket to tuck me in.

amother
  Stonewash

Post Thu, Oct 10 2024, 9:07 am
My 3 yr old tells me “Ma I was washing my hands in school. I looked in the mirror and I’m pretty. You know? I looked in the mirror and I see that I’m cute, with that blue dress and the ponytails you know? “

honey36

Post Thu, Oct 10 2024, 9:31 am
My 3y.o comes home from school yesterday.
Her: "Mommy! Why I have leather shoes?! My Morah says they are not good!!!"
Me: "It's ok. That's only for Yom Kippur. You can wear your Crocs on Yom Kippur"
Her: "oh, my Crocs are not leather? Ok good."

ittsamother

Post Thu, Oct 10 2024, 10:41 am
amother Stonewash wrote:
My 3 yr old tells me “Ma I was washing my hands in school. I looked in the mirror and I’m pretty. You know? I looked in the mirror and I see that I’m cute, with that blue dress and the ponytails you know? “

Ooh yes, my 3 yr old has also been on a "cute" kick lately; I picked out pajamas for her and she looked down at herself and said "Oh, I look so cute, Mommy!"

I love these girly girls 😍

amother
Red  

Post Fri, Oct 11 2024, 1:30 am
I bought my toddler a skort and my 4yo came home from school and saw what she was wearing and commented "wow she has a skirt!"
A few hours later dd1.5 bent over or something and dd4 called ot to me totally exited "mommy! mommy! She also has pants!!"

amother
  Red

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 12:58 pm
My oldest of 3 kids dd4.5 asked me leil yk when am I going to shul.
I answered that I'm not going because I have little kids. Her answer was oh, ok.

amother
  Cornsilk  

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 1:03 pm
DD nearly 3 very confidently told me and DH when he came home by the break that we aren't allowed to eat because her Ganenet doesn't let us.
When I told her that after it's dark we can eat she goes, no, ganenet didn't say you can.

amother
Calendula

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 5:31 pm
My 3 yr old niece was sitting on my lap when I was 1st married and asked if I have a baby in my tummy just like her mommy had 😆😆
Nope no baby😅

amother
  Natural

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 8:48 pm
My student were coloring a picture of a tatty doing kapores.

Student: “why is the tatty wearing tights”

(Our chassidis doesn’t wear veise zuken”

amother
Blushpink

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 8:59 pm
4 year old. "Being an adult isn't fun. You need to wear deodorant and go food shopping". Felt that to my core.

amother
Lightcyan

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 9:25 pm
Was laying with my 4 y/o son tonight and it was around neila time… I told him that we should daven to Hashem now… so he goes, “Hashem, please give me, Mommy, Abba etc… health, wealth, joy and big muscles!! LOL

amother
  Grape

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 10:31 pm
My husband kissed my 2 yo daughter. She grabbed at her cheek, made a throwing motion and said “totty I threw your kiss away!”

amother
  Salmon  

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 10:34 pm
At our seuda mafsekes erev YK, DS aged 2.5 dumped his challah and pita in his cup, took them out and put them on his highchair tray. He looked at DH and said, “Tatty eat it.” DH said, “Tatty doesn’t like soggy bread.” DS said very seriously, “It’s so yummy. You try it.”

amother
DarkViolet

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 10:36 pm
I told my kids I'm going to Neilah with one of my teens.
Shortly after, dd11 asked, where is Mommy?
3 yr old: she went to visit Gila.
20 min later
3 yr old: she is talking to Gila's mommy for a long time
(We don't even know anyone named Gila!)

amother
Valerian

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 10:46 pm
Me [to my somewhat spoiled 9yo youngest]: “Can you please peel potatoes?”
She [over her shoulder]: “Nah, I’m not that kind of guy.”

🙄

amother
  Crystal

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 10:49 pm
I asked my four year old Dd to clean up her room. A few minutes later she yells out ‘ma I’m ready for inspection!’ I have no idea where she picked up that word!

amother
Purple

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 11:10 pm
DD4 got hurt and was crying
2.5yr old: "Do you want a hug?"
After hugging her for a minute, she asked, "does it still hurt?"
DD4: "Yes!"
2.5 thinks for a minute, and says, "come with me!" and went to get a toy to cheer her sister up

I think the minute that she was trying to think of a solution was the cutest part to see
Page 8 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics