Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Pro vaccine thread please?
Previous  1  2

fleetwood

Post Yesterday at 5:12 pm
amother Ebony wrote:
Can you share this data please?
Very interested

She doesn't even post under her screen name! Why on earth would you listen to anything she writes??

GLUE  

Post Yesterday at 5:25 pm
amother Blushpink wrote:
you can also look at the rate of crib deaths and how much they increased. There is proven data how about 75% of crib deaths happen within a week of vaccination. What about autism, asd the amount of people who have it is like never before. Vaccines are a risk. Yes you do get immune to diseases but you also put yourself at risk because the vaccines have a lot of other added ingredients like a lot of heavy metals which some bodies cannot deal with...... people do vaccine detoxes

I did some research on crib death,
Crib death is not a new thing, in the 1400's in Italy a mother would put her baby in a box on her bed. If the baby died not in the box the mother would be charged with murder.
The term cot death came from the UK, in 1857 the UK instead of listing hanging and Asphyxiation as one cause of death they split it. It did not take to long to find out that most of the Asphyxiation death happened before a baby was one. A large movement in the UK was to get people to put the babies in there own crib or box so parents would not roll over them. Cot Death soon became a new word.

Before 1970 cot death was very low in the Netherlands because most babies slept on there backs. In 1970 mothers where told to put babies on the stomach and the rate of crib death rose by 4 told. In 1987 mothers where once again told to put babies on the back and the rate of crib death fell by 40%-Netherlands have one of the lowest crib death in the world.
In 2002 someone in the US did a study and found that between 1992-1998 right after the back to sleep movent in the US started the rate of SIDS fell until 1998 where it leveled off(it did not climb).
A 2000 study that went around the world looking at the rate of SIDS with parents who Co sleep, found that countries where babies sleep on the back while Co sleeping have a much lower rate of SIDS, then countries where babies Co sleep on their stomach.

In 1973 the CDC did a study on vaccines and SIDS and found that more babies who were never vaccinated died from SIDS then those who got vaccinated.
In May of 2020 someone on Tick-Tock with out bring data said that the rates of vaccines are down and so is the rate of SIDS. That has not been proven to be true. In Oregon the rate of SIDS was lower then normal in May2020, but in Texas the rate of SIDS was higher then normal in May2020. If you look at the entire year of 2020 there were less babies that died from SIDS the number went down %0.72, but the total babies born in 2020 was %4 less then 2019 so the rate of how many babies died from SIDS went up. The rate of babies dying from SIDS has risen the last few years in states where more and more babies are not getting vaccinated.

If you are interested in more of this topic there is a good book called, Rest Uneasy- Brittany Cowgill

notshanarishona

Post Yesterday at 7:20 pm
Someone doesn’t need any credentials to spout nonsense. She was asked to make her own thread because everyone got tired of her hijacking all the other threads. That doesn’t make what she writes worth anything. I wouldn’t even bother reading through it. Most of the world vaccinates , it’s part of living in society.

amother
Lavender

Post Yesterday at 7:40 pm
Why

GLUE

Post Yesterday at 7:51 pm
amother Lavender wrote:
Why

Did you forget to write out what you wanted to say?
did you delete what you wrote out and pressed submit by mistake?
Or are you asking why someone would want a thread like this?

tweety1

Post Yesterday at 7:58 pm
Success10 wrote:
I'm not saying I buy it, but a lot of antivaxxers show data that major childhood illnesses already took a sharp plunge downwards before vaccines were introduced. They attribute it to modern hygiene advances. It would be good to actually fact check all charts and data shown by antivaxxers before buying into it. Thr problem with fact checking is that both sides have an agenda.

I personally haven't researched vaccines. I vaccinate because the rabbonim have said to vaccinate, because that is what's considered the normative hishtadlus to keep healthy.

I'm with you all the way. I feel the exact same way. And that's why I give vaccines.

amother
Sapphire

Post Yesterday at 8:15 pm
Does anyone have info on the new RSV vaccine, I'm in the UK and have been offered the RSV vaccine as I'm pregnant along with the whooping cough vaccine.
I'm very relieved that there is the option for one because it's a very serious disease but have there been any reported significant side effects?

amother
  Snowflake  

Post Yesterday at 8:17 pm
fleetwood wrote:
She doesn't even post under her screen name! Why on earth would you listen to anything she writes??

Why would you listen to someone who does post under their screen name? You still have no clue who they are. Fleetwood means the same to me as anonymous.

amother
Black

Post Yesterday at 9:20 pm
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
Can't Believe It
Yes. Vaccines work. Why don't you talk to literally any doctor? I personally think the COVID vaccine was a terrible rushed crooked thing, but in general - vaccines are safe and effective. They do what they're supposed to do, which is prevent much worse illnesses.

Pfizer, dat you?

amother
Eggplant  

Post Yesterday at 9:28 pm
Anti vaxxers just can’t control themselves. It’s not enough for them have their own threads they have to try to convince everyone else not to vaccinate on every other thread. It’s insecure.

amother
Teal

Post Yesterday at 9:39 pm
amother Eggplant wrote:
Anti vaxxers just can’t control themselves. It’s not enough for them have their own threads they have to try to convince everyone else not to vaccinate on every other thread. It’s insecure.

As if the antivax threads don't get the same treatment by pro vaxxers who hijack them to inform them on why they're wrong.

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Today at 11:20 am
amother Ultramarine wrote:
Does anyone know if the mmrv vaccine is safe, as opposed to giving it separately?
My doctor wants to give it together but I'm seeing that there is an increased risk of seizures. Anyone gave it together?

my dr stopped giving the varicella at the same time, now gives mar on one day and v a month later

amother
  Snowflake

Post Today at 11:27 am
amother Eggplant wrote:

This is quite ironic considering that pro vaxxers were quite happy the masses were forced to get the covid vaccine.

c12345

Post Today at 11:48 am
GLUE wrote:
Crib death is not a new thing, in the 1400's in Italy a mother would put her baby in a box on her bed. If the baby died not in the box the mother would be charged with murder.
The term cot death came from the UK, in 1857 the UK instead of listing hanging and Asphyxiation as one cause of death they split it. It did not take to long to find out that most of the Asphyxiation death happened before a baby was one. A large movement in the UK was to get people to put the babies in there own crib or box so parents would not roll over them. Cot Death soon became a new word.

Before 1970 cot death was very low in the Netherlands because most babies slept on there backs. In 1970 mothers where told to put babies on the stomach and the rate of crib death rose by 4 told. In 1987 mothers where once again told to put babies on the back and the rate of crib death fell by 40%-Netherlands have one of the lowest crib death in the world.
In 2002 someone in the US did a study and found that between 1992-1998 right after the back to sleep movent in the US started the rate of SIDS fell until 1998 where it leveled off(it did not climb).
A 2000 study that went around the world looking at the rate of SIDS with parents who Co sleep, found that countries where babies sleep on the back while Co sleeping have a much lower rate of SIDS, then countries where babies Co sleep on their stomach.

In 1973 the CDC did a study on vaccines and SIDS and found that more babies who were never vaccinated died from SIDS then those who got vaccinated.
In May of 2020 someone on Tick-Tock with out bring data said that the rates of vaccines are down and so is the rate of SIDS. That has not been proven to be true. In Oregon the rate of SIDS was lower then normal in May2020, but in Texas the rate of SIDS was higher then normal in May2020. If you look at the entire year of 2020 there were less babies that died from SIDS the number went down %0.72, but the total babies born in 2020 was %4 less then 2019 so the rate of how many babies died from SIDS went up. The rate of babies dying from SIDS has risen the last few years in states where more and more babies are not getting vaccinated.

If you are interested in more of this topic there is a good book called, Rest Uneasy- Brittany Cowgill

Interestingly if you look it up, the dtp vaccine was switched to the tdap vaccine around the same time they started to recommend babies to sleep on their back…
Which was the reason why SIDS cases decreased? Was it bec of sleeping on the back or switching out a vaccine that was causing it?
If you do a quick google search about why they changed the vaccine it’s because of negative symptoms that were occurring to those who took the original vaccine…

All food for thought

Ema of 5

Post Today at 12:00 pm
amother Snowflake wrote:
This is quite ironic considering that pro vaxxers were quite happy the masses were forced to get the covid vaccine.

That’s not true at all. Many people who vaccinate did not get covid shots.

amother
White  

Post Today at 12:20 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hi, I just stumbled on chossid mom thread..... and read too many pages and getting anxious
I've always done vaccines, more spread out but on time. Haven't had a baby since before covid. Covid did get me to be a bit shaky in regards to vaccines. Can anyone reassure me that I'm doing the right thing for my upcoming baby (due soon) please?

You are 100% doing the right thing.

The reason why you don't know any child who has died of polio or survived but been paralyzed - that's because of vaccines.
The reason you've never seen an iron lung is because of vaccines.
The reason it's rare for children to be born with birth defects from prenatal rubella infections - vaccines.
The reason you don't know infants who have died of measles (or know only one or two who weren't vaccinated) - vaccines.
The reason you don't know what SSPE is - vaccines.
The reason it's rare for an infant to spend literally 100 days hospitalized with whooping cough - vaccines.
The reason you likely don't know a single infant who died of pertussis - vaccines.
The reason we don't have half the children dying before adulthood: vaccines, hand-washing, and antibiotics.

ASD has always been around. We just called them weird, they were outcasts. Outcast families married into outcast families. There were normal families and there were eccentric families (likely HFASD or severe ADHD) and there were outcast families (mid-low functioning ASD and bona fide mental retardation).

Anyone who says they won't vaccinate because they don't want their child to develop ASD is saying they'd prefer their child to roll the dice with disability, paralysis, death, etc. than to roll the dice with ASD. Because ASD is that bad. I mean wow look at that ableism. Wow. They'd rather a dead child than an ASD child.

And they are also an ignoramus. Because ASD is highly, highly genetic. I know a few anti-vax families with lots of ASD kids, almost all their kids ASD. Same as vax families. Because it's just genetic. ASD is something that develops prenatally. The child's brain is built differently and develops differently, it's literally different. And the only thing that you can do to mitigate whether those genes come out - IF you can do anything, but the only thing that actually has a real scientific basis and isn't a misreading of the science or just amateur studies or purposely-biased studies? For mom to take vitamin D prenatally and make sure that baby gets enough vitamin D in early infancy. That MIGHT have an effect. MIGHT. There is some connection between vitamin D, ASD, and oxytocin. We don't know if it is correlational, causal, or causal in the opposite direction, we just know the correlation is there. That's how science works. Anyone who is going to tell you that ____ caused something as complex as ASD - we don't even know all the genes involved in ASD yet - is an ignoramus.

Yes I know they will pretend to be brilliant. Look up the Dunning-Kruger effect. I am far from expert status but I know enough to know that I don't know. And that those who know far less than me certainly cannot know. Anyone bragging about how this causes that? They are way over there in the little knowledge/high confidence corner.

amother
  Eggplant

Post Today at 12:40 pm
amother Teal wrote:
As if the antivax threads don't get the same treatment by pro vaxxers who hijack them to inform them on why they're wrong.

I wouldn’t know I wouldn’t touch chossid mom’s threads with a 10 ft pole. Regardless, this OP asked for a pro vaxx thread and you couldn’t be respectful.

amother
  White  

Post Today at 2:10 pm
c12345 wrote:
Interestingly if you look it up, the dtp vaccine was switched to the tdap vaccine around the same time they started to recommend babies to sleep on their back…
Which was the reason why SIDS cases decreased? Was it bec of sleeping on the back or switching out a vaccine that was causing it?
If you do a quick google search about why they changed the vaccine it’s because of negative symptoms that were occurring to those who took the original vaccine…

All food for thought

Well if you read GLUE's original post it says that cot death was low in the Netherlands UNTIL babies were put to sleep on their stomachs, and then it rose drastically, only to drop back down when they were put to sleep on their backs again.
Given that it was low before babies were put to sleep on their stomachs, I think it's safe to say that the drop when babies were no longer put to sleep on their stomachs is the result of the change in guidelines and unconnected to vaccines.
BTW this plays out in various areas locations around the world, not just in the Netherlands.
But I'm not out to convince antivaxxers so.

amother
  White

Post Today at 2:14 pm
GLUE wrote:

BTW research shows that 90% of infants who suffer SIDS have a parent who smokes.
BTW, thirdhand smoke is thing, and vapes are not safer than smoking, they cause a great deal of damage to whoever is standing around breathing in the cloud of poison.

I really don't get why people aren't rallying around the no-smoking, no-vaping cause for children's and infants' health, instead of rallying around no vaccines.
Vaccines actually do good for society, smoking does zero good and causes a great deal of harm, why not attack that first and then maybe we won't even need to discuss vaccines?

Oh right because Big Tobacco pays big bucks to keep its products on the innocent list. Right.

Remind me who Big Tobacco is pretending to help keep healthy, or do they not even have that much to their credit? At least Big Pharma does some good in this world, and doesn't pretend there are zero side effects.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics