Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Yom tov
Previous  1  2

amother
  Whitewash

Post Mon, Sep 16 2024, 7:10 am
amother Lemonchiffon wrote:
By Chasidim it does. Everyone is invited to any clothing or shoe event and the rav of shuls give out money for groceries too all congregants. I thought anyone can get tomchei Shabbos ? Its just not a good feeling to be a taker

Tomchei I don’t know if they have regulations, but DH has too much pride for a community member to drop food off on our front step.

I don’t know of any shoe events or clothing events. No one is giving awya any grocery money

Not chassidish.

amother
  Lemonchiffon

Post Mon, Sep 16 2024, 7:21 am
amother Whitewash wrote:
Tomchei I don’t know if they have regulations, but DH has too much pride for a community member to drop food off on our front step.

I don’t know of any shoe events or clothing events. No one is giving awya any grocery money

Not chassidish.

I'm with you on that! Its so embarrassing. The shteebel near our house gave out grocery gift cards (dh davens there sometimes ) no questions asked. If you need more there's plenty where it came from I once had to get food from an organization, I begged them to let Me pick it up they said no the policy is that someone delivers . It was delivered by another mom in dd class Can't Believe It . I said never again am I taking from an organization !!!!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics