Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Bought dd burgandy shoes. What color tights match?

Rabbit613  

Post Sat, Sep 14 2024, 5:17 pm
I bought my 3 year old daughter the burgandy perroquet shabbos shoes for the winter and now I am trying to figure out what color tights I need to match them.
Can anyone advise me?

amother
Gardenia

Post Sat, Sep 14 2024, 7:30 pm
Black

Busybee5

Post Sat, Sep 14 2024, 8:07 pm
Black

amother
Cadetblue

Post Sat, Sep 14 2024, 8:19 pm
Shabbos?
Black, burgundy, if she s wearing a grey dress maybe grey

amother
Chambray

Post Sat, Sep 14 2024, 9:48 pm
Depends on the dress

amother
Valerian

Post Sat, Sep 14 2024, 9:56 pm
What color are her Shabbos outfits?

t12345678

Post Sat, Sep 14 2024, 9:58 pm
How old is she? I am very into dressing my kids and the rule of matching the tights to the shoe exactly is very outdated. It needs to go with the shoe obviously, but you shouldn’t be trying to match the shoe exactly. Bring in a color from whatever dress she’s wearing that also works nicely with the shoe. If you post her shabbos clothing I can try to help you! If she’s older maybe not as colorful as I’m describing but I have a burgundy shoe for my girls and one of their dresses is cream and it looks stunning with cream tights. Another dress is different shades of pink with a little burgundy but I’m doing a mauve shade of pink for the tights that picks up from the dress instead of the burgundy shade. Looks so much better when you do it like that!

Rabbit613  

Post Sun, Sep 15 2024, 4:16 am
t12345678 wrote:
How old is she? I am very into dressing my kids and the rule of matching the tights to the shoe exactly is very outdated. It needs to go with the shoe obviously, but you shouldn’t be trying to match the shoe exactly. Bring in a color from whatever dress she’s wearing that also works nicely with the shoe. If you post her shabbos clothing I can try to help you! If she’s older maybe not as colorful as I’m describing but I have a burgundy shoe for my girls and one of their dresses is cream and it looks stunning with cream tights. Another dress is different shades of pink with a little burgundy but I’m doing a mauve shade of pink for the tights that picks up from the dress instead of the burgundy shade. Looks so much better when you do it like that!

Thank you
She is 3. Her dresses are all different so I will try to match to the dresses. Are there any colors that clash with burgandy?

Elfrida

Post Sun, Sep 15 2024, 4:21 am
Scarlet
Magenta

Rabbit613

Post Sun, Sep 15 2024, 4:27 am
Elfrida wrote:
Scarlet
Magenta

👍

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Sep 15 2024, 8:25 am
Just stay away from red coloured tights and you should be fine, maybe some browns will also clash
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics