Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Girls high school
Previous  1  2  3

amother
  Cerulean

Post Mon, Sep 09 2024, 4:47 pm
Oh got it. I don't live in Lakewood and was worried chv something specific happened. I do hear that first day of HS can be brutal for those still waiting - amothers we are thinking of you and hope you will update very soon with besuros tovos.

amother
Chestnut

Post Mon, Sep 09 2024, 5:21 pm
amother Nasturtium wrote:
Gam ze ya’avor…

IyH she will be in a good school very soon and be happy and forget that 9th grade started without her. It won’t matter after she settles in.

This is a disgusting comment imho! U have no idea what she is going through to tell her gam ze yaavor!
And it’s not something that a 9th grader will forget so easily. Or even ever

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 7:13 pm
Thinking about you op and I hope your daughter was accepted somewhere . It must be so hard

amother
  Caramel

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 9:58 pm
My advice to you is call parents that send to the school of your preference to vouch for you. I found that helped me personally. I also found out today (via students) binas bais Yaakov (bais Leah principal) opened a 2nd class and they have 2 empty desks. However they don’t want Heimish/chassidish families. So if your yeshivish you have a chance! Good luck!

amother
NeonYellow

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 10:21 pm
amother Caramel wrote:
My advice to you is call parents that send to the school of your preference to vouch for you. I found that helped me personally. I also found out today (via students) binas bais Yaakov (bais Leah principal) opened a 2nd class and they have 2 empty desks. However they don’t want Heimish/chassidish families. So if your yeshivish you have a chance! Good luck!

Wow that is such a shame! There is such a dire need for a school for this type...
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries