Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Bracelets on baby girls/toddlers
Previous  1  2

amother
Skyblue  

Post Sat, Sep 07 2024, 6:53 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
The ones linked below, a few people told me, withstand tons of pool and baths and they haven't had them discolor even after a year.

https://thesterlingsociety.com.....elets

Did anyone here actually get from this website? I really want to buy for my daughter but I don’t want to take off every night for bath time.

amother
Foxglove

Post Sat, Sep 07 2024, 6:55 pm
My daughter wore one from newborn. Switched to a different bracelet at 2 years and again at 5 years. She was never bothered by it. Only real gold so doesn’t get itchy or discolored. I would never put fake jewelry on a kid, that would be bad for their more delicate skin.

amother
Oak

Post Sat, Sep 07 2024, 7:03 pm
My two month old doesn’t seem to notice or mind. She has two fake ones and I put them on when we go out. I recently went to buy a real gold bracelet for her in Brooklyn and everything was over 200.00. Any links for less? Also, they are so tiny- can I get one that will grow with her for a few years?

amother
Mint

Post Sat, Sep 07 2024, 7:30 pm
My baby never noticed she's wearing a bracelet & it looks adorable. Why is it different than anything else she wears? If it would bother her or she'd bite it of course I would remove.

amother
  OP

Post Sat, Sep 07 2024, 10:38 pm
Idk why I've tried so many over the years. Unless it's 14 kt gold, they all discolor after a while. Was wondering why even bother.. but I see many in our circles wear them, and my girls do love it.

flatbread1

Post Sun, Sep 08 2024, 12:10 am
amother Skyblue wrote:
Did anyone here actually get from this website? I really want to buy for my daughter but I don’t want to take off every night for bath time.

Yes I buy all my girls jewelry from there, great quality lasts much longer than the other brands I’ve gotten before!

amother
  Skyblue

Post Sun, Sep 08 2024, 5:00 am
flatbread1 wrote:
Yes I buy all my girls jewelry from there, great quality lasts much longer than the other brands I’ve gotten before!

Thank you

amother
Aster

Post Sun, Sep 08 2024, 8:34 am
I think putting jewelry on a baby is very weird. A baby doesn't need jewelry. I wouldn't put any jewelry on a girl until they're old enough to show an interest in wearing it.

ittsamother

Post Sun, Sep 08 2024, 8:43 am
amother Aster wrote:
I think putting jewelry on a baby is very weird. A baby doesn't need jewelry. I wouldn't put any jewelry on a girl until they're old enough to show an interest in wearing it.

Babies also don't need cute little booties, a random pair of white socks will do. Why do they need cute headbands and bows, a basic white hat will do if you must put something on their head. Why do they need a nice pacifier clip, just sew a clip to a ribbon so the pacifier doesn't get lost.

People like to accessorize and make their kid look cute, there's nothing wrong with that as long as it's not dangerous for the baby (ie, baby rings is where I draw the line) and age appropriate (ie, I wouldn't put makeup on a baby either). Jewelry for babies has probably always been a thing, as long as parents have adored their babies and wanted to beautify them. We do plenty of things for our babies before they're old enough to express an interest for it themselves.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics