Post your email here, I'm sure you'll get some spam shortly. 😄

That would be cheating!

Magnolia72

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 4:37 pm
its a scam going around

amother
Peony

Post Sat, Sep 14 2024, 10:57 pm
Omg I just got this and totally freaked out. I couldn’t remember accessing any forbidden sites! But so creepy “they” know where I live! The photo scared me so much! We live so sheltered with kids out and about…

amother
Yellow

Post Sat, Sep 14 2024, 11:12 pm
I’ve received this 5 times from a different sender in the past week!

It is so creepy, they also wrote down my phone number and put a photo of my home on mine.

Gross scam

amother
  Oak  

Post Sat, Sep 14 2024, 11:19 pm
amother Peony wrote:
Omg I just got this and totally freaked out. I couldn’t remember accessing any forbidden sites! But so creepy “they” know where I live! The photo scared me so much! We live so sheltered with kids out and about…

They are just spamming using a real estate list, they don’t actually know anything about anyone. They are likely in india and your info means nothing. They just want your money.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Sat, Sep 14 2024, 11:20 pm
Yea. We got that a few weeks ago.
Dh got it and was like, "I have nothing to hide. But the wording still creeps me out". It was freaky becuase it coincided with us upgrading our outside cameras and putting some in downstairs. Wrong timing. Lol.

The only concern we had was that the schools shouldn't get a hold of our info becuase we will someone's watch a YouTube video or 2 and that's a huge nono. Was not looking to get into trouble.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Sat, Sep 14 2024, 11:21 pm
amother OP wrote:
Of it…wanted to post a screenshot but not sure how to.
It was a pdf with my name address and phone number and a picture of the house directly across from mine.
The guy is writing that he is videos from me watching filth which I don’t recall ever doing and he has footage from me from inside my house doing embarrassing things… help, I can’t imagine what… and if I don’t send him $1950, he’ll spread it all to my contacts….
Is such a thing possible, or someone’s just trying to make some fraudulent money off me?
Oh and he also wrote that if I share this email with someone, he’ll know and fwd all the filthy footage to my contacts….or if I don’t send the payment within a day, he’ll fwd to all mg contacts. And his bitcoin system will pick up if I discuss or share this email with anyone
Did anyone else receive such an email??

Ive got the exact same
Email on friday with a photo of the house across mine.

Raizle  

Post Yesterday at 12:24 am
I'm confused. Is watching [filth] nowadays such a big deal in the secular world that they can use it as a threat? Or are these scammers from the frum world and know how frum people would react?

amother
Tealblue

Post Yesterday at 12:28 am
Raizle wrote:
I'm confused. Is watching [filth] nowadays such a big deal in the secular world that they can use it as a threat? Or are these scammers from the frum world and know how frum people would react?

When people watch p-rn, they usually m@sturbate to it. No one wants videos of themselves m@sturbating shared with all their contacts.

Raizle

Post Yesterday at 12:33 am
amother Tealblue wrote:
When people watch p-rn, they usually m@sturbate to it. No one wants videos of themselves m@sturbating shared with all their contacts.

Oh.. true, good point.

tweety1

Post Yesterday at 12:47 am
amother Papayawhip wrote:
Ive got the exact same
Email on friday with a photo of the house across mine.

I got last week. Without pictures. I reported it spam.

amother
Wine

Post Yesterday at 12:48 am
I got it too but ignored it right away because I work in tech and we're trained to detect spam
This email had all the signs of spam!

amother
Outerspace

Post Yesterday at 4:49 am
We also got it!!!!! We got our name but to an address and email that was ONLY used all together for a pish posh baby order!!

We got THREE of these with different Sender’s,
What do we do Next??

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Yesterday at 4:59 am
I would ignore after reporting spam but if you have an account with pish posh baby and use that password anywhere else, change it.

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Yesterday at 8:11 am
I also got this scam a bunch of times from a bunch of different names. Was creeped out, but glad it wasn't actually targeted at me.. I hate that my info is all out there!

amother
  Oak

Post Yesterday at 8:22 am
amother Outerspace wrote:
We also got it!!!!! We got our name but to an address and email that was ONLY used all together for a pish posh baby order!!

We got THREE of these with different Sender’s,
What do we do Next??

Nothing. They stole a list and will keep spamming. You can keep reporting it to your email as a scam that’s about it.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media