Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Need advice, first boy

amother
OP  

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 7:02 pm
He’ll be three in a little less than a month and he’s totally ready. We started on Friday and he’s BH doing amazing when he’s not wearing anything. He tells me when he needs to go and is comfortable on the toilet, he’s done number one and number two already in the toilet on his own. The problem is when I put underwear on him. He kind of feels the security of wearing something and then has accidents. How do I get him from the stage one of being perfect while he’s naked to being great with something on him?

amother
  OP

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 9:58 pm
No ideas?

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 10:02 pm
When he wets his pants try leaving him wet for a while.

Generally, toilet training is a process that takes time. He won't be fully trained overnight even if he gets it & is doing well.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 10:04 pm
Keep him naked for a few more days. He’s not ready for underwear yet.

amother
Topaz

Post Mon, Aug 12 2024, 7:14 am
When keeps pants dry and goes to the bathroom himself and makes on toilet he gets a chocolate chip. We sang the toilet training song. Name is a big boy, he makes in the toilet, he wears underwear, he gets chocolate, no more diapers! Like a chant that made up. Keep telling him how proud you are for keeping his pants/underwear dry and reminding him not to make in it. Keep telling him and that if he needs to make, he should run to the bathroom. Hatzlacha
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training