Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Ready for Moshiach
Previous  1  2  3  Next

b.chadash  

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 1:53 pm
baked ziti wrote:
Rabbi Kessin also talks about techiyas hameisim happening in the next 6 years. All of these shiurim are my lifeline.

Whoops. I read the post quoting Rabbi Menachem Nissel as Rabbi Mendel Kessin and responded to that. (I'll go fix it now) . But he is the one, who says that techias hameisim will happen in 2030.

I also follow his shiurim, but don't know many others who do as well:)

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 2:21 pm
Ready ready ready!
Please HaShem!

amother
Wandflower

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 2:42 pm
When I heard the news about Oct 7 one of the thoughts that flew through my head was if Moshiach follows this I’m embarrassed to meet him.
I did spend the last 10 months really working on myself - went off Instagram, didn’t watch any movies, say Tehillim daily.
I feel so much more equipped now that I made so many changes in my life, though I’m still sorely lacking. Hashem should send him right away! Klal yisroel spent so much time preparing!!

zaq

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 3:35 pm
TLDR, but doesn't Rambam say that calculating a specific year for the coming of Mashiach is absolutely forbidden? And it's not hard to see why this would be so. WADR to the rabbi everyone is quoting here.

Back when I was a bright-eyed teenager, the predicted ETA was 1976. Just saying...

amother
Daffodil

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 3:43 pm
Yess more than ready!!!!! Please Hashem!!!!!

amother
Crystal  

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 3:49 pm
I am so so so ready.
And hoping.

But isn’t predicting moshiach not allowed? And also how many times have we predicted? (Holocaust, Covid, oct 7). We are more ready than ever but we have to hope every day it’s not for us to figure out

amother
  Honeysuckle  

Post Fri, Aug 02 2024, 3:50 pm
Please listen to the podcast above with Rabbi Akiva Tatz. It will give chizuk.

Goldengoose  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:07 pm
b.chadash wrote:
In Rabbi Mendel Kessin's most recent video, he says (based on calculation of the Ramchal) that techias hameisim will start in 2030, just 6 years from now! Not everyone will get up at the same time, it will take many years, but it will start then. And Moshiach is supposed to arrive before Techias hameisim.
Rabbi Isser Weissberg, who talks on this topic as well, also put the deadline of Moshiach at October 2027 (iirc.)

october 2027 is in way too long from now. we need him NOW. this second.

Last edited by Goldengoose on Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Clematis

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:15 pm
I’m terrified. I have done so many bad things. I am a work in orogress but my change is so slow. So many things are hard for me and I don’t think Hashem can be proud of me. I spend so much of my life disassociating and coping and not doing and accomplishing what I’m meant to.

baked ziti

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:27 pm
amother Clematis wrote:
I’m terrified. I have done so many bad things. I am a work in orogress but my change is so slow. So many things are hard for me and I don’t think Hashem can be proud of me. I spend so much of my life disassociating and coping and not doing and accomplishing what I’m meant to.

None of us are perfect. We are all a work in progress. Committing to one small, even tiny thing to improve in can take you further than you can imagine.
I'm trying so hard to improve in shmiras halashon and I'm finding that it's also causing me to be less judgemental towards others. Of course I sometimes fail, but that doesn't mean I can pick right back up where I left off. One small step can take you further than you think.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:30 pm
Ready or not it is not about me
we need Moshiach now!!!

For all of our sakes
For Hashem's Sake

we will all of us be happier than we could ever dream of being
the fear
is an illusion
of the yetzer hara

Think good and it will be good!

Moshiach now!!!

Goldengoose

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:31 pm
amother Clematis wrote:

I think the tzar that the Jewish nation has endured in galus edom will far outweigh our aveiros. I know we all sin, a lot, but still our anguish is to a depth that has no end and so I just can't wait another day. I don't care what will be after because I believe it can't be worse than it's now.

amother
Oak  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:36 pm
amother Clematis wrote:

Same. I just tell myself that Hashem sees how sorry I am and that I wish I could fix everything. And that He’ll be gracious to me even though I don’t deserve, because I am working on my bitachon.
I really can’t hold out till 2027. Hashem has to send moshiach right now! I dream of Him saving us with huge miracles now as the Arab nations and Iran are coming to attack us.

Thisisnotmyreal  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:47 pm
The Rebbe says we'll greet Moshiach in our dirty clothes. We're all more than ready, we're all pure Yidden it's not even a doubt about whether we are ready to welcome Melech haMoshiach! Long live the King!

amother
  Honeysuckle

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:47 pm
amother Clematis wrote:

The shiur I posted with Rabbi Tatz will give chizuk specifically as to this point. I think you will feel much better after you listen! It’s about 10 minutes long.

Saraleh Malki

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:51 pm
Our two year old son passed away suddenly last summer. My other kids wanted to go out for ice cream for his birthday like we typically do to celebrate birthdays. My 4 year old insisted we buy a scoop to save in the freezer for our son to eat when mashiach comes.
The Chafetz Chaim had a suitcase packed. We have our ice cream ready. We are soooo ready it’s painful.

amother
  Oak

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:58 pm
Saraleh Malki wrote:
Our two year old son passed away suddenly last summer. My other kids wanted to go out for ice cream for his birthday like we typically do to celebrate birthdays. My 4 year old insisted we buy a scoop to save in the freezer for our son to eat when mashiach comes.
The Chafetz Chaim had a suitcase packed. We have our ice cream ready. We are soooo ready it’s painful.

Moshiach should come this minute and you will be reunited with your son ❤️ please Hashem bring moshiach with rachamim right away amen!

b.chadash  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:59 pm
Saraleh Malki wrote:

Oy, that is so painful. I'm so sorry you went through that. The neshama should have an Aliya, and you should be zoche to see him again very soon by techias hameisim.

b.chadash  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 7:00 pm
Goldengoose wrote:
october 2027 is in way too long from now. we need him NOW. this second.

October 2027 is the deadline. He can come at any moment, but that is the latest.

sequoia

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 7:45 pm
b.chadash wrote:
October 2027 is the deadline. He can come at any moment, but that is the latest.

Won’t you feel really bad if that doesn’t happen?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational