3%  [ 4 ]
Bimonthly  
 0%  [ 1 ]
A few times a year  
 11%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 106

watergirl

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 9:55 am
Funny this thread was bumped up from last year.

In the summer, I wash it after one wear and in the winter, maybe after two or three (pushing it).

Elfrida

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 10:03 am
watergirl wrote:
Funny this thread was bumped up from last year.

In the summer, I wash it after one wear and in the winter, maybe after two or three (pushing it).

It's the beginning g of the Three Weeks; people are thinking about the Nine Days

amother
Dustypink

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 10:06 am
I selected a few times a year. I smell it, and if it has a smell, I wash it.... I'm not a shvitzer, and usually I wash it from food smells (Like kugel/frying) and not body odors.

And no, I don't stink, because my husband would be the first person to tell me that.

amother
Trillium

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 10:06 am
Interesting poll. From daily to weekly with nothing in between?
I wash either daily or every other day.

amother
IndianRed  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 10:21 am
I wear it up to 3 days.
I know ppl say it runs close to your armpits. But I generally do not smell.
For years I didn't use deodorant becuase I had a very clean diet and I took good care of my gut health.
Lately I've been too busy and fell into some not such great habits (coffee daily. Lots of wheat and doughy stuff. Sugar, priccessed foods.)
Iyh after the summer we'll get back on track. So for now I use deodorant daily.

But with the deodorant I don't smell bh. (Wothout it I do!)

My bras don't smell from underarm sweat but general usedness like an overall unfresh smell after 3 days iykwim. So I wear it up to 2-3 days as long as it still smells fresh.
Some days if I'm outdoors and it's super hot/humid. I'll come inside and shower and/or change from head to toe anyway.

amother
  Gladiolus

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 10:25 am
amother IndianRed wrote:
I wear it up to 3 days.
I know ppl say it runs close to your armpits. But I generally do not smell.
For years I didn't use deodorant becuase I had a very clean diet and I took good care of my gut health.
Lately I've been too busy and fell into some not such great habits (coffee daily. Lots of wheat and doughy stuff. Sugar, priccessed foods.)
Iyh after the summer we'll get back on track. So for now I use deodorant daily.

But with the deodorant I don't smell bh. (Wothout it I do!)

My bras don't smell from underarm sweat but general usedness like an overall unfresh smell after 3 days iykwim. So I wear it up to 2-3 days as long as it still smells fresh.
Some days if I'm outdoors and it's super hot/humid. I'll come inside and shower and/or change from head to toe anyway.

Its not the underarm area that smells, it’s under the breasts. In the summer, it really smells there. I don’t think people realize how much they smell to other people. So many women here insist that they don’t smell, I’m telling you, those around you can smell unwashed bras in the summer even if you (the wearer) cant.

amother
  IndianRed

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 10:32 am
amother Gladiolus wrote:
Its not the underarm area that smells, it’s under the breasts. In the summer, it really smells there. I don’t think people realize how much they smell to other people. So many women here insist that they don’t smell, I’m telling you, those around you can smell unwashed bras in the summer even if you (the wearer) cant.

I hear. I'm not very large chested. I rarely sweat under my breasts.
I can sweat on top of my chest, and it'll drop between my breasts or down my back. Between my legs. Underarm. But rarely under my breasts.
I guess there is no way for you to know if I do or don't smell.
I'm actually a very clean person.
I've had once a friend comment on me smelling after I mentioned something.
On a hectic erev pesach, I sneaked out for a quick walk and grocery run with a good neighbor. Suddenly, it hit me, all those onions I've been sautéing is all over my shirt and clothing! And I STINK!
We laughed so hard. She thought something was wrong because in all the years she's known me I've never smelled at all and now....

So we can all say we don't smell, but then again you won't know because you don't know me.
And I guess you will have to take my word for it.

amother
Acacia  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 11:23 am
Every time I wear it. And if I exercise in hot, humid weather, I change after exercising because walking around in a sweat-soaked undergarment is most unpleasant. I have several so when I'm down to the last one they all go in the machine in a mesh bag with all hooks closed because otherwise they catch on the mesh and tangle and it's a mess. In a pinch I'll wash one or two by hand.

I was shocked to learn that some people wear a bra two, three or more times before washing. I can't fathom that. I understand having only two or three if you have to wear a very expensive model, but then you wash one out by hand every night and have a clean one for the next day. Who wants to shower and then put on a garment that's already been worn and not washed? Yecccchhhh.

snooper86

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 11:29 am
A few times a week I usually change every time I shower or approximately every second day. Depending on the time of year.

amother
  Acacia

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 11:30 am
To my great joy, I just today discovered a forgotten bra in a drawer where it didn't belong. IDK how long it was there, but it has to be at least 4-5 years, maybe longer. With the Nine Days coming up, every additional unit is a blessing!

leilatov1

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 11:34 am
Daily. I'm nursing. Even with nursing pads sometimes gets milk on its and who wants to smell of rancid milk.

amother
Catmint

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 11:38 am
According to the poll, half of us wash our bras once a week, but on the actual thread everyone washed them every day or two. I have two bras that I wear during the week, and then I wash them both each Sunday.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics