Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Do you have the Tineco mop all the influencers post about?
Previous  1  2

amother
  Watermelon

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 10:33 pm
I have a Tineco ifloor 3 Breeze and we didn’t like it… it didn’t replace the regular mopping.

I bought to use in between my cleaning lady’s days. In the beginning it was fun to use, but it didn’t clean spills that got hard etc and was sooo annoying and gross to clean after use.

So we stopped using it, and then it gathered fruit flies that were hatching inside because the last time we used it , we must’ve not cleaned it out sparkling clean.

Maybe there’s better ones for the same company, but that was my experience.

Editing to add: we didn’t use with their soap specifically, maybe people who do have better results.

bk  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 1:37 pm
So my tineco arrived and now I'm confused on the maintenance, it's currently charging so haven't tried it yet. I got the Ifloor 3 Breeze version.
It does have a self cleaning mode that should be self-cleaning it after each use, is that correct?!

So what exactly do I need to clean after each use? Just the dirty water tank? Also was it supposed to come with a cleaning brush (I don't see it in the box).

Thank you!!

amother
  Daylily  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 1:43 pm
Yes the dirty water tank comes with three pieces that need to be washed and dried each time. Enjoy it keep me posted if you like the machine! I got so confused with all the models! I am returning my corded S5 steam and changing it for an S7 cordless steam. But boy was I confused there are 20 models to decide between.

bk  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 1:46 pm
3 pieces?! Oh golly, I see one Dirty Water Tank, what is the 3 pieces?! Do you mean the tank, filter and cover perhaps? I don't need to touch the bottom/rollers if I do self clean cycle, right?

Yes, I couldn't figure out why so many models and the difference between them all - I basically went with the one that seemed to give me the most for my buck and was on sale..

Thank you!!

amother
  Daylily  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 1:51 pm
Yes that's what I meant by 3 pieces. Apparently the self clean doesn't clean the roller and roller cover so well so you should also clean that and let it airdry. At least that's what I understood from reviews. Maybe other imamothers can help us out with this.

bk  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 1:55 pm
Thank you so much!
So I clean the 3 parts and need to open and check the roller and leave it out to air dry, I think I got it...

amother
  Daylily  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 2:00 pm
It's probably best to airdry all the parts overnight. If yours comes with a base, maybe it has a spot where to place the roller for airdrying. Some of the models have that.

bk  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 8:22 pm
Just updating that so far I'm really loving the Tineco - it really is extremely easy to use and does clean very well! But I agree, emptying the dirty water and cleaning it out can be a bit annoying but that's the ONLY annoying part that I can see so far... It really cleans well overall and is so lightweight and easy to use that my almost 5 year old used it to clean a room today and it was clean Smile

amother
Outerspace

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 8:30 pm
bk wrote:
Just updating that so far I'm really loving the Tineco - it really is extremely easy to use and does clean very well! But I agree, emptying the dirty water and cleaning it out can be a bit annoying but that's the ONLY annoying part that I can see so far... It really cleans well overall and is so lightweight and easy to use that my almost 5 year old used it to clean a room today and it was clean Smile

Can you link which one you bought?

bk

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 8:47 pm
Sure:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Q.....;th=1

amother
  Daylily

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 10:21 pm
It's quite a bit cheaper than what I bought and a lot lighter! Mine says it weighs 21 lb and yours is 9! Wonder what the big difference is. I like that mine doesn't need solution, it uses only water. But I wonder how else it differs from the cheaper ones. My 5 year old would find this too heavy, my arm was hurting after a while. But the floors do get very clean. Thank u hashem for Tineco!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics