Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Do you have the Tineco mop all the influencers post about?
1  2  Next

smss  

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 11:50 am
Do you like it?

How exactly does it work? You use it on a floor that hasn't been swept and it both vacuums and wet mops at the same time? Or you do one then the other?

Is it annoying to clean?

Do you reach for it more than a broom?

cheeesecake

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 11:56 am
[align=right]I have the tineco and love it barely use a broom anymore since it vaccums and mops at the same time . It does need to be cleaned all the time which is annoying but still worth it for me

bsy

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 12:01 pm
Same. I don't have to sweep before mopping but it is a little annoying to clean it every time. It's still better than a broom for entire bowls of cereal spilled on the floor....daily 🙈

nnmom

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 12:05 pm
We have it. I find myself not reaching for it since I don’t want to have to clean it afterwards. I think it’s a lot of hype but I’m a lazy cleaner. Prefer to use our stick vac which is amazing and do a full house clean once a week with the Tineco.

amother
Glitter

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 2:19 pm
I actually bought if cuz of this site and I am SO GLAD that I did.
As the other posters mentioned it is pretty annoying that it needs to be cleaned after each use. I use it at least once every single day.

amother
Hibiscus

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 2:30 pm
I always sweep or vacuum before using my Tineco. I live in Israel and there’s enough dust to share between both.
I just got my second Tineco, and gave my older one to someone as a gift. I personally love love love it and never do sponja anymore.
One thing is important is to only use the soap it comes with, or else it can break. But it’s expensive and hard to find.
I don’t find it so hard to clean after. Less annoying than a bucket of dirty water and stinky shmattas.

amother
Lime  

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 2:46 pm
amother Hibiscus wrote:
I always sweep or vacuum before using my Tineco. I live in Israel and there’s enough dust to share between both.
I just got my second Tineco, and gave my older one to someone as a gift. I personally love love love it and never do sponja anymore.
One thing is important is to only use the soap it comes with, or else it can break. But it’s expensive and hard to find.
I don’t find it so hard to clean after. Less annoying than a bucket of dirty water and stinky shmattas.

Which tineco do you have and where do you buy the soap and how much is it? I just saw an ad for the tineco on sale at refaeli and it looks so amazing.

But why do you always sweep or vacuum before using the tineco? Isn't that the point of it? (I understand not leaving cereal or spaghetti on the floor, but why not dust?)
Thanks

smss

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 3:32 pm
Thanks everyone!
Anyone have the steam mop version that doesn't require cleaner?

Tineco FLOOR ONE S5 Steam Cleaner Wet Dry Vacuum All-in-one, Hardwood Floor Cleaner Great for Sticky Messes, Smart Steam Mop for Hard Floors with Digital Display and Long Run Time https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Q.....ss_tl

(I know this one's not cordless, I actually prefer that because then I can just stick it in any closet and don't need a dedicated spot for it by an outlet)

Dolly151

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 3:33 pm
amother Lime wrote:
Which tineco do you have and where do you buy the soap and how much is it? I just saw an ad for the tineco on sale at refaeli and it looks so amazing.

But why do you always sweep or vacuum before using the tineco? Isn't that the point of it? (I understand not leaving cereal or spaghetti on the floor, but why not dust?)
Thanks

How much does it cost there?

amother
  Lime

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 3:32 am
Dolly151 wrote:
How much does it cost there?

I think it was about 2250 for the floor one 5 model (the cheapest), and the ad said that if you bring in your old vacuum you get 600sh off the tineco.

amother
Electricblue

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 3:59 am
thanks! amazon prime day is selling tineco now at a great discount!

amother
Currant

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 4:41 am
I have a different brand but similar idea (shark hydrovac) and I love it! Was significantly cheaper than tineco (plus I had an extra discount for that one specifically). I use it multiple times a day and clean it at the end of the day so for me it's not so bad to clean it after, just takes a few minutes. I just pick up the really big pieces of food that my kids drop/throw on the floor but all the rest I use it for

Layokee

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 8:51 am
I have one. Love it. I use it after supper ect. I don't vacuum before I use it.
It's not meant for deep cleaning

amother
Khaki  

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 10:27 am
smss wrote:
Do you like it?

How exactly does it work? You use it on a floor that hasn't been swept and it both vacuums and wet mops at the same time? Or you do one then the other?

Is it annoying to clean?

Do you reach for it more than a broom?
I have the dreame h12 dual. its cheaper than the tineco but has a bigger battery and bigger water tank. I love it!!!! it comes with 2 year garanty.

I washes and vaccums at the same time. I dont care anymore if the kids spill food on the floor e few minutes after I wash because I just redo thta area again after they finish. it takes no time at all. my machine cleans itsself and dries itself too. I only have to spill out the dirty water in the toilet and clean the tank with a brush and soap. way easier then washing the floor!

amother
  Khaki

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 10:28 am
Layokee wrote:
I have one. Love it. I use it after supper ect. I don't vacuum before I use it.
It's not meant for deep cleaning
I use it for deep cleaning too. I got a tip from someone to poor hot water on the bad sticky stains on my tile floor, and the heavy dirt comes of in one swipe

amother
Daylily  

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 8:55 pm
Don't you ppl find it really heavy.?? I just bought the one linked above and phew you really need muscles!! Or did I get the wrong one?

bk  

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 9:15 pm
Hi,

Bumping this as I've had my eye on it and there are good deals on it now! I put the Ifloor3 in my cart - anyone have it and can weigh in?! I read that people find the cleaning it difficult - how does that work (and why is it hard?!).

amother
  Daylily  

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 9:59 pm
I just bought the ifloor s5. It's a pain to clean the parts afterwards but have to admit my floors look great! Not sure if I'll use it everyday though cuz cleaning the parts is annoying..

amother
  Daylily  

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 10:06 pm
Actually mine is the Floor one s5. Not ifloor.

amother
Watermelon  

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 10:28 pm
nnmom wrote:
We have it. I find myself not reaching for it since I don’t want to have to clean it afterwards. I think it’s a lot of hype but I’m a lazy cleaner. Prefer to use our stick vac which is amazing and do a full house clean once a week with the Tineco.

Which stick vac do you like? Looking for something simple.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics