Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Things you learn in movies
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

mamaleh

Post Mon, Jul 15 2024, 8:57 pm
Pushing the emergency stop button in an elevator stops time for everyone outside the elevator. No one will notice/mind if you stop an elevator between floors. It doesn’t matter if it’s the only elevator in the building. It doesn’t matter how long you stop it for.

happyness

Post Mon, Jul 15 2024, 8:59 pm
No matter what mood ur in, your partner can magically solve it and you’ll both be feeling so romantic in no time.

amother
Charcoal

Post Mon, Jul 15 2024, 10:46 pm
I did always wonder if outside the from world in 2024 the kids are so friendly with neighbors like slumber parties, clubhouses, BBQs ect like I see on movies

amother
Black

Post Mon, Jul 15 2024, 11:07 pm
I didn’t read the whole thread_ I hope I’m not repeating
I learnt that men have whole conversations while standing at urinals
And that so many people have conversations while brushing their teeth
And that people don’t check who’s knocking before opening the door-

hodeez

Post Mon, Jul 15 2024, 11:09 pm
Brushing teeth with no visible foam! What are they even spitting into the sink??

buspickup

Post Mon, Jul 15 2024, 11:12 pm
Always leave the door unlocked or better yet wide opened so any burglars or killers can enter

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Jul 15 2024, 11:46 pm
Can't believe no one said this one: Men and women clim@x at the same time. Every. Single. Time.

ayiddele

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 6:10 am
Men and women fall in love and always end up getting divorced.

essie14

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 6:27 am
All cell phones work all over the world and never lose battery power.

acemom

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 7:25 am
Spies travel and run around with no luggage but magically have all kinds of disguises and ammunition when needed.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 8:14 am
Everyone magically has keys to all their friends and coworkers homes, and visits them to tell them a sentence that real-life people would’ve called or texted to share.

Hospitals in movies never ask for your insurance, or how you’ll pay your bill; they all have top notch doctors and nurses happy to treat the main characters for free.

Beautiful homes are always spotless, and there’s never a cleaning lady. Unless she’s very fat and funny, or thin and beautiful and a main character falls in love with her. Never a slightly overweight cleaning lady without a hysterical sense of humor — unless she has the secrets from the enemy.

You never follow a character going up the stairs. It always cuts to the next scene upstairs. Because the houses don’t actually have an upstairs - the upper level is just another sound stage

ora_43  

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 11:21 am
Firing a gun is the easiest thing in the world. You just pick it up, point in the general direction of a target 100, 200 meters away, and pull the trigger. The less prior experience you have, the better your odds of taking out professional criminals.

Gun ranges exist for one reason, and one reason only: so that sexist men can be surprised when attractive, 5'3" female cops outshoot them.

ora_43  

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 11:28 am
You can have white furniture and toddlers at the same time.

tigerwife

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 11:29 am
These are hilarious!

Nobody has more than one or two family members. If they do, it’s probably a sitcom based on this premise.

I’ve long wondered about how simple it is to knock someone unconscious with no brain damage.

If someone tells you, “No! It’s too dangerous!”, it will indeed be very dangerous but you will overcome overpowering odds with the skills of a talented stuntman.

Every white child has a best friend who is a minority, but the reverse isn’t necessarily true.

amother
Eggplant

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 11:32 am
When the good guys are running through an open field and people with machine guns are shooting they can magically avoid all the bullets!

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 11:33 am
When a kiss happens in slow motion and takes an eternity. And you literally hear the angels singing.

amother
  Tuberose

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 12:31 pm
amother Smokey wrote:
Can't believe no one said this one: Men and women clim@x at the same time. Every. Single. Time.

And woman clim@x with no f0replay or anything required, just kissing continually while getting each other undressed, falling onto the bed, and going straight to intercourse.
Nonstop kissing.

mom1st  

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 2:50 pm
amother Cyclamen wrote:
Running in heels is extremely easy and you’ll never break a heel or twist an ankle while doing so

LOL

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 2:52 pm
An ugly duckling can be turned into a swan with a haircut, contact lenses, some makeup and clothing that actually fits.

mom1st

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 2:54 pm
amother Apricot wrote:
The frum women movies kill the dads to even things out. Every. Time.

true
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics