Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Fig Flip 2 vs Mini vs new Kyocera

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 10:51 pm
This is what I understand to be advantages/disadvantages. Anyone who has any of these, I'd appreciate your input... not interested in any apps/pictures etc. comparisons

Fig Flip 2: good phone, T9 is good, not as durable as Kyocera
Mini: not sure what the difference is other than size?
Kyocera: durable, but T9 is not good on the new one. The older ones T9 was good but at this point is a lot more money for older ones.

How is the service in terms of calls dropping/fading in and out? Phone restarting on its own? Freezing up? Taking a while to update texts when opening messages? These are all issues I have with my current phone(s).

TIA!

synthy

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 11:11 pm
amother OP wrote:
This is what I understand to be advantages/disadvantages. Anyone who has any of these, I'd appreciate your input... not interested in any apps/pictures etc. comparisons

Fig Flip 2: good phone, T9 is good, not as durable as Kyocera
Mini: not sure what the difference is other than size?
Kyocera: durable, but T9 is not good on the new one. The older ones T9 was good but at this point is a lot more money for older ones.

How is the service in terms of calls dropping/fading in and out? Phone restarting on its own? Freezing up? Taking a while to update texts when opening messages? These are all issues I have with my current phone(s).

TIA!
I can only talk for the new Kyocera. Worst phone ever! I curse it every time I need to text. I keep it only because I’m a chronic phone dropper and this is the only one I can drop off my porch and into the tub and it’ll still work.
Regarding the issues you list at the bottom, it has all of these except call quality is good.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics