Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO Pool in Rockland for a couple

amother
OP  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 12:32 am
We are a chassidish couple looking to rent a private pool in the Rockland area for a few daytime hours. I know there's a complete listing in Community Connection, but we want to be comfortable swimming as a couple and there's no information about the privacy of the pools.

Any suggestions?

ramateshkolmom  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 12:36 am
PM me

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 12:38 am
ramateshkolmom wrote:
PM me

Uh oh, can't do that, DH would be mortified if I used my sn for this particular inquiry...

ramateshkolmom

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 12:42 am
I know a few pools and they wouldn’t want it to be posted here. I’m sorry. You also have a very reasonable request, I’m not sure why you’re embarrassed!

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 12:47 am
ramateshkolmom wrote:
I know a few pools and they wouldn’t want it to be posted here. I’m sorry. You also have a very reasonable request, I’m not sure why you’re embarrassed!

If they are advertised, I don't see the problem with posting it here, just free advertising.

There are about 30 pools advertised in the CC, I need someone to vouch for those pools.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 1:33 am
Swimply.com

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 7:19 am
Not sure exactly what you mean by "as a couple", but you should always assume when you swim outdoors that you can be seen. If you get one with a lot of privacy, you can decide to not wear a cover up, but most home pools have some overlook from windows of other houses, and if not, from the house it belongs to. And these days there are drones, etc. I personally would not do or wear anything I wouldn't do or wear in front of other women, or be ok if they accidentally saw.

amother
Oatmeal  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 8:04 am
Ive gone to a 100% private and beautiful pool. Call or text 845-213-9083

amother
  Oatmeal  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 8:05 am
amother Gray wrote:
Not sure exactly what you mean by "as a couple", but you should always assume when you swim outdoors that you can be seen. If you get one with a lot of privacy, you can decide to not wear a cover up, but most home pools have some overlook from windows of other houses, and if not, from the house it belongs to. And these days there are drones, etc. I personally would not do or wear anything I wouldn't do or wear in front of other women, or be ok if they accidentally saw.

The one ive gone to has no windows overlooking from anywhere. I've never been to such a private pool before

amother
Daffodil  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 9:16 am
OP, whatever type of pool you rent, please don't get heated with your husband or have s-x at the pool! Assume that there are cameras around.
(Yes, women on here have done that.)

amother
  Daffodil

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 9:16 am
amother Oatmeal wrote:
The one ive gone to has no windows overlooking from anywhere. I've never been to such a private pool before

Assume that all pools have cameras around.

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 10:03 am
amother Daffodil wrote:
OP, whatever type of pool you rent, please don't get heated with your husband or have s-x at the pool! Assume that there are cameras around.

We are a mature couple, nearing the 50's...we hung out a lot at the pool a lot in NMB villas and would love to get the vibe here. When I meant private, I expect of course full mechitza and no windows. I was aiming more for where the pool is located in which yenta area, which yenta owns the pool, etc. We are looking for a discreet professional pool owner who reacts in a decent manner when a chassis couple shows up at their pool. Better yet, a humanness entry. One where I submit a cc by phone, get access code to pool lock, no back to back patrons so we don't meet swimmers going in and out, total anonymous privacy.

amother
  Oatmeal

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 10:26 am
amother OP wrote:
We are a mature couple, nearing the 50's...we hung out a lot at the pool a lot in NMB villas and would love to get the vibe here. When I meant private, I expect of course full mechitza and no windows. I was aiming more for where the pool is located in which yenta area, which yenta owns the pool, etc. We are looking for a discreet professional pool owner who reacts in a decent manner when a chassis couple shows up at their pool. Better yet, a humanness entry. One where I submit a cc by phone, get access code to pool lock, no back to back patrons so we don't meet swimmers going in and out, total anonymous privacy.

I think you're looking for a unicorn, but good luck

amother
  OP

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 10:42 am
amother Oatmeal wrote:
I think you're looking for a unicorn, but good luck

Please don't discourage me, please. If you own a private pool in Monsey area, or can vouch for one you've been to, please share. If I could get at least half of my expectations, well, I'll be super grateful.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 10:46 am
amother OP wrote:
Please don't discourage me, please. If you own a private pool in Monsey area, or can vouch for one you've been to, please share. If I could get at least half of my expectations, well, I'll be super grateful.

Did you try the one the poster recommended above?

ahuvasrob

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 3:20 am
amother Daffodil wrote:

Are you serious?!

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 4:45 am
Ttly not a unicorn
Ive gone to pools like this
Completely private
And you leave $ in an envelope by the pool

I live in lkwd though sorry
Try swimply
Definitely should have something for you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries