Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Chareidi Boys Elementary school to still do bagrut

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 09 2024, 8:29 am
looking for a chareidi school that would still prepare my son to do bagrut (in a chareidi high school).
in RBS or Jerusalem

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Jun 09 2024, 9:29 am
amother OP wrote:
looking for a chareidi school that would still prepare my son to do bagrut (in a chareidi high school).
in RBS or Jerusalem

You mean, a school that will prepare them and allow them to go to a chareidi yeshiva high school which offers bagruyot? Be aware that if you send your son to an elementary school that teaches enough limudei chol for a yeshiva high school but strongly discourages it, your son will likely not be willing to go to such a high school.

Off the top of my mind, in RBS the schools that send to yeshiva high schools like Maarava, Mesivta, Netivey haTorah, Kol Yehuda (Chaye Olam?), Peer haTorah are:
Magen avot, Darchei Noam, Toras Moshe, Netzach Yisrael. Also Toras Shalom and Tashbar.

Dolly151

Post Sun, Jun 09 2024, 2:10 pm
The is a cheder in neve Yaakov that would also send to those types of high schools. I think it's called beit raban

theoneandonly

Post Sun, Jun 09 2024, 2:21 pm
Dolly151 wrote:
The is a cheder in neve Yaakov that would also send to those types of high schools. I think it's called beit raban

I would not call beit rabban chareidi.
Although I guess any boys school with a strong English program wouldn't be considered chareidi.

Dolly151

Post Sun, Jun 09 2024, 2:23 pm
I think they consider themed chareidi. But then again, sending your kids to a high school that does bagrut isn't super "chareidi" either. I think they are modern chareidi.

salt

Post Sun, Jun 09 2024, 2:31 pm
Dolly151 wrote:
I think they consider themed chareidi. But then again, sending your kids to a high school that does bagrut isn't super "chareidi" either. I think they are modern chareidi.

Beit rabban is called a "mamlachti charedi" school - government funded charedi.

amother
Leaf

Post Sun, Jun 09 2024, 2:34 pm
It is important to realize that the schools in JM that are this style attract a very different crowd then in RBS. If you are looking for families and education with values similiar to those in Yeshivish/JPF/YU machmir communities in the US you are better off in RBS. There are many families like that there.

amother
Heather

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 9:29 am
I want to bump this thread up.
Need a boys elementary in Jlm that would enable the boy to continue to get bagrut in a yeshiva high school.

Dolly151

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 9:47 am
Try beit rabban
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions