Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Kids Corner- Share an adorable comment your child made
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

hodeez

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 12:13 am
"right when I'm 90, tehila is going to be 91 and Simi is going to be 93 and Moshe 95?"
"Right. And what about me and aba?"
"Niftar."

yersp

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 12:58 am
I was having a hard time backing into the driveway since the neighbor had parked his car in our shared driveway. My 8 year old asked me to let him out of the car and without prompting, he moved away the garbage cans near the garage door and proceeded to watch with his hands on his hips how in one swift movement I backed into the driveway. I got a thumbs up and a "well done mommy! I knew you could do it once the cans were not in your way!"

amother
Cornsilk

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 6:33 pm
When DS was 3, Shabbos afternoon DD5 found him drawing on the doodle pad/etch-a-sketch.
She was telling him off that it's Shabbos and you aren't allowed to draw. He looks up at her very calmly and said 'its ok, I said Boruch Hamavdil' and continued to draw.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 7:14 pm
amother Cornsilk wrote:
When DS was 3, Shabbos afternoon DD5 found him drawing on the doodle pad/etch-a-sketch.
She was telling him off that it's Shabbos and you aren't allowed to draw. He looks up at her very calmly and said 'its ok, I said Boruch Hamavdil' and continued to draw.

😂😂😂😂😭

comfort

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 5:39 am
My daughter came home saying that on the bus she sat on the 'disposable' seat I.e. 'disabled' seat

amother
Maize

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 6:10 am
2 year old - she was saying made up gibberish and then all of a sudden stopped and looked at me "when you get as big as me then you will understand what I said"

Same kid - whenever she looks at pic's of her as a baby she asks "where is the baby in this pic?" " he was in your belly or he was in shamayim with hashem" " I think I missed him when he was there"

amother
Maize

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 7:05 am
3 year old: my dh said his back hurts and he is getting old. My dd says "tatty are you falling apart? I don't want you to fall apart!"

comfort

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 11:12 am
HAHA my adorable 4year old wants to know if I have a baby in my breast

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 11:54 am
2yo DS likes to clink his sippy cup against our glass cups and say lechaim. He also likes to bump his forks, spoons, bowls, and food with ours for lechaim. LOL

amother
NeonYellow

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 2:57 pm
During dinner…
Ds2- “ima I love you”
Me- “I love you too!!”
Ds2- “I love Hashem”
Me- “and Hashem loves you!”
Ds2- “Hashem also loves abba”
🩷🩷🩷🩷

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 3:03 pm
DS5: When are we going to eretz Yisroel? I want to daven in the bais Hamikosh!
Me: Im yirtzah Hashem! Lets daven to Hashem
DS5: Hashem can you please bring Moshiach?!

This is not from me! I dont talk like this tho I should... He says this all the time
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics