Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps
I feel like I’m forgetting something

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 3:59 pm
Sending my son off to camp for the first time. He’s 11. I’m so clueless I’m just following the camp packing list but I’m afraid I’m missing really basic items that aren’t on the list that “everyone” will have.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 4:07 pm
I know exactly what you mean.. I just helped one of my kids and realized after I zipped up the suitcases that I feel like something is missing..we went over it,but I keep having that feeling I’m missing something and I am just drawing a blank..

amother
Winterberry

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 5:13 pm
Between carpools has great camp lists

amother
Dimgray

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 7:22 pm
I like to call another parent from the camp I'm sending to. Some camps all the kids bring fans or traditional soup ect.

amother
Tuberose

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 7:26 pm
I know. It's nerve-wracking. But I tell myself that whatever it is that they're missing, we can bring it up on visiting day which is usually about 10 days away. Unless your child is flying...then that line of thinking won't work!

giftedmom

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 8:02 pm
amother Dimgray wrote:
I like to call another parent from the camp I'm sending to. Some camps all the kids bring fans or traditional soup ect.

This
I made some mothers I know crazy. Every camp has those unlisted things that everyone has like drawers, fans, water bottles etc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps