Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Looking to sell diamond ring and silver

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 7:23 am
Unfortunately we just don't have enough money to cover our tuition expenses for the coming year. I can't stand the thought of selling our house. I work 2 full time jobs and I am just not covering the month. I refuse to go into debt or touch my little nest egg that I squirreled away for all these years that total around 20k. I'm 40 and spent all my teen and adult years toiling at jobs that caused me so much headache and stress. All my efforts at being mindful of money and living within my means, all the years ( and I mean years - since I was 16 I worked and hustled) have brought me to this point where I can't renew tuition because I have no money to do so. The tuition guy is not willing to budge. I am angry and ashamed that I can't afford to support my family even though I've worked and worked and worked and scrimped and saved my whole life.

I am looking to sell my stunning 3 diamond, diamond engagement ring. It's probably worth 12k which will get us through the deficit for next year.

I also have 2 silver candlesticks that are large and gorgeous. I'd imagine I can get a few thousand for them.

If I get this money I would be fine for the next year.

Where can I go in Lakewood to get the most for my money.

amother
Obsidian

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 8:09 am
I'm sorry that yiu can't cover. Honestly, I don't think you will get what you think you could money wise. Once the jewlery/silver leave the store, usually looses its value.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics