Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Are side bangs on a shaitel very out of style?
Previous  1  2

OddoneOut1

Post Tue, Jun 25 2024, 2:19 pm
Side bangs are definitely not the THING, but my mothers friend (50's and really pretty) still wears them because they are so her, and she looks so good.
I'm much younger and got my shaitels one length when I got married (not super flat) which was the style, and honestly I looked quite borin...ince then one has become a front bang, and the otheris a curtain bang.
I get tons of compliments on both because I don't have a mop of hair on my head, rather my shaitel is very styled and fames my face really nicely.
Look up pictures of curtain bangs online- they aren't all the same but suit a lot of people when cut right (and supposedly they're in)
Really, what's in is was less important as what looks good on you.

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Jun 25 2024, 2:32 pm
A while ago I used a filter to try out different hairstyles on my face and then literally asked my wig cutter to make me the one I liked myself in. I’m not afraid to not follow the trends. I’m fashionable and consider myself sort of a trendsetter.

Btw for those wondering, the cut the suited me best was a wispy curtain bang cut.

oohlala

Post Tue, Jun 25 2024, 3:58 pm
Curtain bangs are in. Google Kate Middleton curtain bangs and see if that suits you.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 25 2024, 6:00 pm
amother Orchid wrote:
A while ago I used a filter to try out different hairstyles on my face and then literally asked my wig cutter to make me the one I liked myself in. I’m not afraid to not follow the trends. I’m fashionable and consider myself sort of a trendsetter.

Btw for those wondering, the cut the suited me best was a wispy curtain bang cut.

I’m curious about the program you used to try out different hairstyles on your face.
I like the wispy bangs look… is it in style?

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jun 25 2024, 6:08 pm
it covers the payos hair so Im continuing with the look. for hair that's all one length, I wear a headband.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels