Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Update —TMI my sons p….
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 9:29 pm
amother Apple wrote:
My son is 13 months old and its in since he's a newborn, I was always so concerned but Dr said its fine hell outgrow it. Do you think I need to see a urologist?

One of my sons had it as well, I think at 3 it came out and seems to be staying out (currently toilet training so I see a lot of him in his birthday suit). I did actually take him to a urologist but that was because of concerns with his balls which BH seem to be fine as well. If you are concerned though bring it up to his pediatrician.

amother
Apple

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 9:33 pm
Yes thanks I brought it up already but ill ask pediatrician again. I always wonder if mohel messed up

amother
Chambray

Post Tue, Jun 18 2024, 10:21 am
Bumping this up again, op did you go to a urologist? I want to take my son to one because he started complaining about a lot, anyone can recommend one in Lakewood ?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2024, 10:59 pm
My husband ended up taking him to a Pediatric urologist who said it’s fine…. My pediatrician believes because he’s a little chubbie down there as he grows it’ll pop out more… I don’t know. For now I’m leaving it he stopped touching it so much, so it isn’t bothering him as much

amother
Impatiens

Post Tue, Jun 18 2024, 11:23 pm
This is so interesting. As I was undressing my newborn baby, 6th boy, Dr said, you know this is normal, I said I was just gonna ask you! He said just oush down when bathing and he’ll outgrow it. I will ask him next time what he says about seeing a mohel. Mohel Weiss is an expert. He snipped my other sons tongue before the Bris

amother
Daisy

Post Tue, Jun 18 2024, 11:42 pm
I have the same thing with my son and asked the pediatrician twice and he said it’s fat..
it definitely doesn’t make so much sense to me because I feel like it looks the same as when he was. A newborn and he’s almost 3…
I also find it hard toilet training because it goes in when he sits in the seat
So not sure how it’s supposed to work!?
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics