Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
NEW Update: Yochanan Meir ben Shira Yisraela
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 12  13  14  Next

amother
Clover  

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 11:52 pm
Thank you for the update. I've been following and davening and thinking about you.

amother
  Chambray  

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 1:37 am
Thank you for updating! I hope you were able to hold him.
Still Davening for him.

amother
  Bergamot  

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 6:10 am
continuing to daven for you and your family.

TranquilityAndPeace  

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 6:46 am
Hi OP,

How’s your little prince? I gave your baby’s name to my MIL and she just asked me how he’s doing.

Refuah shelaimah and good Shabbos!

amother
  Ghostwhite  

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 9:01 am
Op, thinking of u too all the time
❤️
Hope you got more clarity and that baby is feeling better
Have a gut shabbos

dena613  

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 9:36 am
Same here.
Will say tehillim for him on shabbos iyh

amother
  OP  

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 9:59 am
Thank you, ladies! BH baby is definitely heading in the right direction, the doctors are slowly weaning some of his immunosuppressants and other meds and seeing how he does. I had Covid during pregnancy, so their current thinking is that his immune system may have gotten triggered into some kind of flareup in utero. He did test positive for Covid antibodies. It’s also possible though that those may be from the many blood transfusions he got over the past several weeks.
BH they have been able to wean his oxygen down significantly, and he is on a nasal cannula, which is way better when he was intubated, and is better than the CPAP in terms of being able to see his little face. 💗

Thank you for your tefillos—please keep davening! May we share smachos and besuros tovos!

boysrus  

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 10:15 am
amein. refuah sheleimah, still davening for him every day. And Hashem shoujld give you strength

write4right  

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 10:35 am
Just want to say I'm davening for your little boy, and for you, too. It's so hard watching your baby go through this. Wishing you both much strength.

amother
  OP  

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 12:31 pm
Amen amen amen. Thank you 💕

amother
  Babyblue

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 3:01 pm
My 11yo DD just said tehilim for your baby. Refua shleima, hope to hear that he’s home soon. Good Shabbos.

Here’s the link to make it easy for others:
https://www.chabadnp.com/templ.....k.htm

amother
Rainbow  

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 11:22 am
[b]amother OP wrote:
Thank you, ladies! BH baby is definitely heading in the right direction, the doctors are slowly weaning some of his immunosuppressants and other meds and seeing how he does I had Covid during pregnancy, so their current thinking is that his immune system may have gotten triggered into some kind of flareup in utero. He did test positive for Covid antibodies. It’s also possible though that those may be from the many blood transfusions he got over the past several weeks.
BH they have been able to win his oxygen down significantly, and he is on a nasal cannula, which is way better when he was intubated, and is better than the CPAP in terms of being able to see his little face. 💗

Thank you for your tefillos—please keep davening! May we share smachos and besuros tovos!

Were you vaccinated for covid, or you just had covid?

Hope your baby gets better quickly.

amother
  OP  

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 9:59 pm
Double post

amother
  OP  

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 9:59 pm
amother Rainbow wrote:
Were you vaccinated for covid, or you just had covid?

Hope your baby gets better quickly.

I got the initial 2-part vaccination (in early 2021) but haven't gotten any boosters.

I did get COVID around Succos.

Let's please avoid turning this thread into a COVID/ vaccine discussion though. Thanks ladies.

amother
  Rainbow

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 11:13 pm
amother OP wrote:
I got the initial 2-part vaccination (in early 2021) but haven't gotten any boosters.

I did get COVID around Succos.

Let's please avoid turning this thread into a COVID/ vaccine discussion though. Thanks ladies.

This baby is reacting from your vax. Not your getting covid. There’s enough information out there that you should know this. Shame on your doctors for making you think it’s not from that.
You’re not the first, and won’t be the last. But wake up. Check vaers. It never left your body, and it never will. The mistakes we make.
Good luck.

amother
  OP  

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 11:33 pm
amother Rainbow wrote:
This baby is reacting from your vax. Not your getting covid. There’s enough information out there that you should know this. Shame on your doctors for making you think it’s not from that.
You’re not the first, and won’t be the last. But wake up. Check vaers. It never left your body, and it never will. The mistakes we make.
Good luck.

Again… Let’s please keep this thread on topic and avoid getting sidetracked about Covid and vaccines, etc. (For the record, though, I have an older child who was born completely healthy BH, less than a year after I got my second part of the vaccine. So I don’t think any conclusions can be drawn either way for this baby’s situation. I also had some other health issues during this pregnancy that may have affected things as well.)

Tefillos are appreciated!

amother
  Broom  

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 12:25 am
amother OP wrote:
Again… Let’s please keep this thread on topic and avoid getting sidetracked about Covid and vaccines, etc. (For the record, though, I have an older child who was born completely healthy BH, less than a year after I got my second part of the vaccine. So I don’t think any conclusions can be drawn either way for this baby’s situation. I also had some other health issues during this pregnancy that may have affected things as well.)

Tefillos are appreciated!

Op, you are amazing! In the zechus of how calmly you reacted to the above post your baby should have a complete refuah. You handled that really well.

amother
  Chambray  

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 12:29 am
Still davening for him.
Glad to hear a happy update!

amother
Banana

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 1:14 am
Davening for your baby, may he have a Refuah shleima and come home really soon!

amother
Cognac

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 1:18 am
amother Broom wrote:
Op, you are amazing! In the zechus of how calmly you reacted to the above post your baby should have a complete refuah. You handled that really well.
This. OP you are so special. I'm davening for your baby.
Page 5 of 14   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed