Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Help!! How do I pay my tution bill???
Previous  1  2  3  Next

shoy18  

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 12:06 pm
this thread isn't entitled CM's hardships with tuition, so your comments are sort of useless.

OP is there another school you can send your daughter to? or an orginization who might be able to help you out or a rav who might influence the school? Its the kind of thing that needs some outside forces to get involved.

chocolate moose  

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 12:11 pm
Why is my past hardship not an issue here? Let OP offer $5 a month now, or whatever she can afford. If she can make it up in years to come, so be it.

That's what we did.

shoy18  

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 12:13 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
Why is my past hardship not an issue here? Let OP offer $5 a month now, or whatever she can afford. If she can make it up in years to come, so be it.

That's what we did.

why don't you add these little helpful tips when you posted originally posting a statement of no use other than to add to your post count doesn't really help the OP. If you have wrote this little bit of info first it wouldn't be an issue

chocolate moose  

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 12:15 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
I think everyone pays some tuition. You might just have to adjust your budget to allow for it.

Shoy, this is what I posted. What about this don't you get?

shoy18  

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 12:20 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
chocolate moose wrote:
I think everyone pays some tuition. You might just have to adjust your budget to allow for it.

adjusting your budget, means doing without something you need, paying $5 is something the op can actually understand

shoy18  

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 12:21 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
chocolate moose wrote:

adjusting your budget, means doing without something you need, paying $5 is something the op can actually understand

cindy324  

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 12:45 pm
I think "someone" is abusing the Report Post feature. As if using amother needlessly wasn't enough... Rolling Eyes

chocolate moose  

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 12:47 pm
report post is so easyto use, no wonder.....

amother  

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 12:53 pm
Some schools just won't work with you. For 3, I told the school I could afford to pay no more than $400/month but that I could volunteer some hours there each week, and that was after cutting out every single thing that could possibly be cut out. We were told that they were sorry, but my children would not be able to attend.

Better luck to you, OP!

cindy324  

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 12:55 pm
Quote:
Some schools just won't work with you. For 3, I told the school I could afford to pay no more than $400/month but that I could volunteer some hours there each week, and that was after cutting out every single thing that could possibly be cut out. We were told that they were sorry, but my children would not be able to attend.

Better luck to you, OP!

Nice. Confused

amother  

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 12:58 pm
amother wrote:

Better luck to you, OP!

These schools should not call themselves yeshivas if they could do that! It's not as if they pay the teachers that well even when they do have the money!

shoy18  

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 1:03 pm
To whomever reported my posts please explain the reasoning behind it? Want to hide behind amother fine just explain yourself.

cindy324

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 8:03 pm
Come on Shoy, use your imagination, it really isn't that hard to figure out.

So having said that, do you really give a hoot why she reported your post?
Do you really think it makes a stitch of a difference? LOL

amother  

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 8:53 pm
I offered them a lot more than $5 a month, but they don't want to hear about it. they said my price is even less than what they charge a kollel family (balony) and only for the teachers from their school do they allow to pay the price I offered them.
I asked him if he wants I should sign the contract and not be able to pay it?
he said: no, I want you to sign the contract and pay it.
I told him that I'm on the waiting list for vouchers from when my daughter was born.
he said: hopefully you'll get it, but you have to sign contract till then.

the only thing I can do now is to apply for welfare and vouchers. the lady I spoke to today from the other council said that I will probably be able to get it. she prepared me for what I need to take along, and hopefully tomorrow I will able to go down to public assistance and get what I need.

amother  

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 4:19 am
CM, you are very funny.

Quote:
chocolate moose wrote:

Do you think your $5 made a dent in the school budget? Did you have to change your budget to account for that $5? This year we are paying $29,000 for three kids. We will have to do some very creative budgeting to pay it. Maybe we will offer them $5 instead and see it they take it.

shoy18

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 5:51 am
cindy324 wrote:
Come on Shoy, use your imagination, it really isn't that hard to figure out.

So having said that, do you really give a hoot why she reported your post?
Do you really think it makes a stitch of a difference? LOL

No I really don't I just cant for the life of me figure out why anyone would report it, besides for that its probably an annoyance for Yael.

chocolate moose  

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 7:18 am
I'm not answering an anonymosu poster.

amother  

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 9:30 am
chocolate moose wrote:
I'm not answering an anonymosu poster.

That's okay, I was being rhetorical.

chocolate moose  

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 9:53 am
I would answer you, if you'd show your face.

amother

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 11:02 am
Rhetorical question:

Question asked that is asked for effect and not usually designed for an answer.

Usually encourages the person or people being asked the question to reflect upon their own thoughts and beliefs rather than answer specifically out loud.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics