Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Don't Get Stuck This Summer! Buy Your Tichels Today!

BennysMommy

Post Tue, Jun 09 2009, 12:40 pm
DON'T GET STUCK THIS SUMMER! BUY YOUR TICHELS TODAY!

Looking for beautiful new tichels at below retail prices? I have what you want!

SPRING 2009 COLLECTION

SPIRIT COLLECTION

MIX N MATCH COLLECTION

Don’t forget to join my facebook group “lots of tichels”

Tichels are also available in bulk for great wholesale prices.

For more info or to place an order, contact me today!
212-461-3248
lotsoftichels@gmail.com

(please say you found me on imamother)

Photos are illustrative only. To see actual items in stock, please visit my facebook albums.

PAID ADVERTISEMENT

ma-toke

Post Tue, Jun 09 2009, 6:40 pm
Very Happy I bought a large variety of tichels and besides for getting tons of compliments I love the fact that they are light and comfortable too!! IF you are thinking about buying yourself a well deserved gift this is def the way to go

wanderer

Post Tue, Jun 09 2009, 6:46 pm
Where are you located? Do you ship?

BennysMommy

Post Tue, Jun 09 2009, 6:50 pm
I ship from NJ. Shipping within the US is a flat rate of $5.99. I also ship worldwide. Contact me if you have any more questions about shipping or anything else. lotsoftichels@gmail.com

BennysMommy

Post Tue, Jun 09 2009, 6:51 pm
ma-toke wrote:
Very Happy I bought a large variety of tichels and besides for getting tons of compliments I love the fact that they are light and comfortable too!! IF you are thinking about buying yourself a well deserved gift this is def the way to go

Thanks!!!

june21

Post Tue, Jun 09 2009, 7:00 pm
how much did u pay for advertising???
good luck!!!
this tichels are the best!! comfy and light and pretty for the same great price!

BennysMommy

Post Tue, Jun 09 2009, 8:05 pm
Thanks June!

chummy

Post Tue, Jun 09 2009, 9:48 pm
I love that these are different than the typical tichels. It's fun to try something new. I'm gonna check out that facebook group!!

BennysMommy

Post Wed, Jun 10 2009, 9:00 am
Thanks chummy!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them here in case others have the same questions.

lubcoralsprings

Post Wed, Jun 10 2009, 11:14 am
Do you sell any of them without the fringes? I love the patterns and colors but always manage to ruin the ones with fringes.

BennysMommy

Post Wed, Jun 10 2009, 1:09 pm
lubcoralsprings wrote:
Do you sell any of them without the fringes? I love the patterns and colors but always manage to ruin the ones with fringes.

All of the ones that I sell have fringes. I don't know if you mean that you ruin them because of the fringes, or because you are talking about a specific kind (the regular Israeli style ones) that are thinner than the other ones. (and just happen to have fringes)

I have 2 collections, the Spring and Spirit Collections, which are thicker and should last you much longer than tichels from the MIX N MATCH Collection.

MrsDuby

Post Wed, Jun 10 2009, 5:57 pm
I ordered from BennysMommy before pesach for spring... and I LOVE them !!!!! she has a MILLION different colors ... and now she has tonz more of funky designs, and not just the typical looking ones. they are a great price ... you cant go wrong Smile

BennysMommy

Post Wed, Jun 10 2009, 8:45 pm
I got a few emails asking about payment and shipping so I'm going to answer over here in case others have the same questions.

Shipping is $5.99 flat rate for any size order in the US. We ship WORLDWIDE. Email me for a shipping quote out of the US.

Our preferred method of payment is paypal, but we also accept checks and all major credit cards.

Discounts are given on orders of 10 or more tichels.

Wholesale prices are also available for large quantity orders.

I also have a kallah special...if you are getting married or are buying for someone getting married, buy 5 or more, get 1 free!

and I just realized I can link to my facebook group so here it is... lots of tichels on facebook

BennysMommy

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 9:56 am
I'm having a free tichel promotion!

Free tichel from the MIX N MATCH COLLECTION (color of your choice) with any size order until the end of June! Take advantage and stock up for the summer!

For more info or to place an order, please send an email to lotsoftichels@gmail.com or give me a call at 212-461-3248.

Blueberry Muffin

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 8:46 pm
ooh!!! nice tichels - gonna look a little closer at them!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels