Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I give up
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Glitter

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:11 pm
Watch this. I promise it'll make u feel better, Shaindy is so kind and understanding. She changed my life. No shots. No surgery. Kindness.

https://watch.raizyfried.com/v.....dence

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 9:18 pm
My husband is on Ozempic and he is melting and his blood sugar is back WNL I am a very good hostess to fat cells as they never want to leave me. I never gain I never lose I’m stuck. Based off how much o eat (or don’t) I should fit on the tip of a pencil

Imabubby60

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 11:11 pm
This was life changing for me because it has trained my body to not run on sugar and it's sustainable as a lifetime change: Dr. Eric Berg on you tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?.....Fwxlv
The reason I post it all the time is because I know it will save lives, including my own bezH. It has already BH returned my A1C to normal, as well as my blood pressure.

mom of many kih

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 11:47 pm
Were in bp can I try to get a prescription for the shots to see if it’s covered for me?

Imabubby60

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 11:55 pm
mom of many kih wrote:
Were in bp can I try to get a prescription for the shots to see if it’s covered for me?

Please research the side effects of the shots which can be disastrous. Also, it causes the body to lose muscle which harms the metabolism.

amother
Peru

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 9:35 am
Imabubby60 wrote:
This was life changing for me because it has trained my body to not run on sugar and it's sustainable as a lifetime change: Dr. Eric Berg on you tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?.....Fwxlv
The reason I post it all the time is because I know it will save lives, including my own bezH. It has already BH returned my A1C to normal, as well as my blood pressure.

Definitely the next steps I want to take are going off sugar and gluten, low carb and intermittent fasting. Not full keto but pretty close.

amother
Black

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 9:41 am
amother OP wrote:
The shots are $1000 a month. I cannot afford that at all. Not that I even know how to get them . They are just like a diet, you have to do it forever. If you stop you gain in back. I guess it's easier than dieting though.

No. Its not 1000 a month.
I buy ozempic and I started with a tiny dose.

I understand the company wants to push more of its product that doesn't mean I have to buy it.

I spend about 150 a month on it.

I feel so much better have so much more energy. Ahhhh bh!

amother
Charcoal

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 9:50 am
amother Black wrote:
No. Its not 1000 a month.
I buy ozempic and I started with a tiny dose.

I understand the company wants to push more of its product that doesn't mean I have to buy it.

I spend about 150 a month on it.

I feel so much better have so much more energy. Ahhhh bh!

do you mind sharing?
what was your starting weight?
how much did you lose?
what dose and how often do you take?
who prescribed?
where do you buy?

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 9:53 am
There are so many side effects to ozempic. It can cause kidney failure, I know a young mother in my community this happened to. It can cause stomach paralysis, a lot of celebrities can forward saying it caused it.
It causes you to lose muscle, and the minute you stop it you gain back more.

amother
Black

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 10:02 am
amother Charcoal wrote:
do you mind sharing?
what was your starting weight?
how much did you lose?
what dose and how often do you take?
who prescribed?
where do you buy?

I was 210
I am 160 now and don't want to lose more. I wasn't looking to be a Hollywood model.

I simply wanted to be able to move freely, walk, dance and not have constant yeast rashes.
Bh, mission accomplished.

I started with 10 units which is .25 of a mg.
I upped slowly to .37 of a mg.

I went back to .25 now because I don't want to lose anymore. If I see my weight going up too much I'll slowly up it a bit.

Doctor prescribed. I buy it privately.
It's $100 for 1 mg. which means I pay between 100-150 a month.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 10:05 am
amother Black wrote:
I was 210
I am 160 now and don't want to lose more. I wasn't looking to be a Hollywood model.

I simply wanted to be able to move freely, walk, dance and not have constant yeast rashes.
Bh, mission accomplished.

I started with 10 units which is .25 of a mg.
I upped slowly to .37 of a mg.

I went back to .25 now because I don't want to lose anymore. If I see my weight going up too much I'll slowly up it a bit.

Doctor prescribed. I buy it privately.
It's $100 for 1 mg. which means I pay between 100-150 a month.

Where have you bought it for so cheap?????

amother
Starflower

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 10:06 am
amother Bottlebrush wrote:
There are so many side effects to ozempic. It can cause kidney failure, I know a young mother in my community this happened to. It can cause stomach paralysis, a lot of celebrities can forward saying it caused it.

Yes but being severely overeweight also causes side effects, so to say. OP wrote about her health problems.
Ozempic's benefits can outweigh the risks.

I'm writing this as someone who considered Ozempic, but then went on a calorie restriction diet instead, which works for me. I've decided to do it the old fashioned, unpopular and hard way - calorie counting and will power, for the last 7 months in a row. I've lost 30 lbs so far. It was a bit of an experiment for me, I wanted to prove to myself and the world that the old ugly way yet does work and that the mind is stronger than the body.
But I'll be honest, if it hadn't worked, I'd have turned to Ozempic. And if I should regain the weight, I might still.

Imabubby60

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 10:06 am
[quote="amother Peru"]Definitely the next steps I want to take are going off sugar and gluten, low carb and intermittent fasting. Not full keto but pretty close.
Fantastic! I’m not doing it perfectly, but have a few dinners a week with a carb like rice or potato. I think if I cut those out my results will be quicker, but it’s a very long term goal.Hatzlocha!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 10:07 am
Imabubby60 wrote:

My body cannot handle keto, I tried it, got so sick had to stop and then gained back everything plus more and so fast!

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 10:08 am
OP- I don't know where you live, but fitwithfay is amazing and customizes the plan with you at your level and according to your body. Many many people have had success with her program. I wouldn't call it a diet, I would call it a lifestyle support system. It's possible she would do remote if you are not in the nj area

amother
Black

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 10:15 am

How much did that young mother take and how sick was she before that?

I am not minimizing that side effects do happen.
I just like to know the full picture.

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 11:08 am
amother Black wrote:
How much did that young mother take and how sick was she before that?

I am not minimizing that side effects do happen.
I just like to know the full picture.

I don’t know how much she took. But she was completely healthy before that. Unfortunately people who aren’t morbidly obese are taking ozempic, just to lose those last 20 lbs.

Imabubby60

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 1:20 pm
amother OP wrote:
My body cannot handle keto, I tried it, got so sick had to stop and then gained back everything plus more and so fast!

If you don't mind, could you share what you were eating and I might be able to help you? Feel free to pm. I'll give you a sample day for ideas. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, I feel content hunger wise, and I'm not doing it perfectly, but much improved.
Breakfast;
3 organic pasture raised eggs (Trader Joe's, Costco...) with cheddar cheese or feta.
Lunch:
Organic romaine and cabbage salad, colorful bell peppers, cuccumbers, scallions. Dressing: Avocado oil, fresh lemon, garlic, pepper. (avocado oil mayo optional). fresh or canned Wild caught salmon, trout, tuna, sardines.
Snack: Macademia nuts, pickles, olives
Dinner: Grass fed beef, organic chicken (ideally), fish, vegetables, salad.
Oils: Only Avocado or Olive Oil and very minimal processed foods.
Where I'm not doing the proper Keto is I make oven potato and sweet potato fries a couple of times a week with dinner and rice in my cholent. Also I have an occasional smoothie with berries and mango and sometimes a tangerine, or apple and nut butter.
I think it might take about 2 weeks for the body to get the sugars out of the system and start using fat stores for energy.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 1:40 pm
I don’t know how much she took. But she was completely healthy before that. Unfortunately people who aren’t morbidly obese are taking ozempic, just to lose those last 20 lbs.

Why would it cause kidney failure ?

Imabubby60

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 1:46 pm
amother Snapdragon wrote:
Why would it cause kidney failure ?

This is what the warnings on Ozempic says:
Acute Kidney Injury: There have been postmarketing reports of acute kidney injury and worsening of chronic renal failure, which may sometimes require hemodialysis, in patients treated with GLP-1 receptor agonists. Some of these events have been reported in patients without known underlying renal disease. A majority of the reported events occurred in patients who had experienced nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or dehydration. Monitor renal function when initiating or escalating doses of Ozempic® in patients reporting severe adverse gastrointestinal reactions.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise