Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Is there a wig under 3k that 90% of people are happy with
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 7:40 am
I was looking into a Rina and a Eva and Chloe but it seems to be hit or miss based on the other threads…
Irene is also hit or miss in my exp…

Any almost foolproof wig brands?

amother
Marigold

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 7:43 am
I got a tova wig for a little under 3 recently. It’s very good hair and I know other people who are happy too.

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 8:04 am
I really love my rina. It’s not gonna last forever (prob 2 years) but it’s good for now .

amother
Brickred

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 8:52 am
Whevever there is a wig thread, there is usually important information missing.

You must know what you're looking for before purchasing.

There is virgin vs processed hair. The former is way pricier. The hair is from China. It's gorgeous and sleek but doesn't hold a style very well which is a bonus for some because it looks more natural but some people will struggle with this aspect. Most Israeli companies use this hair type.

Then there is European hair. It's thicker, more wiggy, usually processed.

Another common hair type is brazilian. It's also thicker than the first mentioned but thiner than the European. It usually more forgiving. It often has a natural wave to it and they don't have many quality blonds or lighter shades.

Some companies use processed hair. Not sure where to classify it as e.g. Irene, Eva & Cloe, Sari.

amother
Begonia

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 8:57 am
I’m extremely happy with my Chayala Friedman (from Lakewood)- everyone else I know that has one too raves about it too.

amother
Moccasin

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 9:22 am
Yes I’m also looking for a wig under 3k that doesn’t knot an insane amount. Does it exist?

mizle10

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 9:27 am
Unfortunately I don't think there's a wig at any price point that 90% of people are happy with Sad

That being said I have 3 irenes right now and I'm extremely happy with all of them. One fall and 2 lace top soliel.

giftedmom

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 9:27 am
Very happy with my sary and Irene

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 9:33 am
Very happy with my Irene and my Kiki X. I think the biggest difference is who u buy it from. Many need new baby hairs, adjusting the net.... and these make a major difference if they're done right

amother
Quince

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 9:34 am
Color is a huge factor. There’s no such thing as a high quality inexpensive blonde.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 9:36 am
amother Quince wrote:
Color is a huge factor. There’s no such thing as a high quality inexpensive blonde.

I have dark hair

amother
Poppy

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 9:48 am
I have a sary and I'm very happy with it

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 10:07 am
amother Poppy wrote:

What price range are sary wigs

amother
Smokey

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 10:27 am
amother Poppy wrote:

I also loved my sary. I bought mine 7 years ago before I got married , still wear it once in a while. I didn’t get another just because I live somewhere where they don’t sell it. Everyone I know that has one loves it too.

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 10:44 am
amother Quince wrote:

Yes,in any place in the world is expensive to be blonde, sheitel or not.

amother
Valerian

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 11:05 am
I love my sari. I paid 1250 (on sale) last year.
My irene was a disaster. I paid 1,250 for it 11 years ago. (Probably 2k or more today) the hair was super fine and didn't hold anything. It was a flat thin mop. I had to style it, then I would wear it once max 2x b4 having to style it again. I was told I'm not supporting it right. I stored it differently. Nothing helped. I needed to have it styled b4 every wedding. But if I styled it a week in advance it totally fell by the time the wedding day rolled around. I finally gave it to my kids to play with this week. Though it is still in almost brand new condition cuz I barely ever used it.
I had it recut 3x to maybe help with the fullness/wave. 3 good sheitel machers tried. It was a total lemon.

Agi wigs sheitlach were a hit. I bought 2 on sale 9 years ago. Was Asian hair (similar to my own hair) I wore it for YEARS.
I'm very happy with my sari now although it's only been a year so time will tell how it holds up. Doesn't know, holds a style/wave perfectly. Love the color. (Dark with rooted highlights)

amother
Caramel

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 11:07 am
I’ve had 4 Irenes in a row, each bought on sale so about 1200 each, and I’ve been thrilled.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 11:09 am
amother Caramel wrote:
I’ve had 4 Irenes in a row, each bought on sale so about 1200 each, and I’ve been thrilled.

I was happy enough with my 2 full skin top Irene’s but I’m not happy with my Irene fall that I got on sale.

Looking for a very sleek look this time.

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 3:30 pm
I love my rina! Been wearing it for a bit over a year now and still get lots of compliments.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 3:30 pm
amother Olive wrote:
I love my rina! Been wearing it for a bit over a year now and still get lots of compliments.

It’s not knotty and dead looking like other posters said in the other thread?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels