Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
Pareve Hershey Peanut butter cups and Hershey bars

blueberrypie

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 10:59 pm
Has anyone tried them? Eatng them or baking with them?I was thinking of chopping them and then using them to make chocolate chip sticks-any reviews are appreciated!

mommyX2

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 11:30 pm
I had the parve reeces pb cups. (I eat the dairy ones too) I'm not impressed with the parve. The choc was hard and crunchy and thick, not like the reg ones which has a soft melty chocolate. The pb was good but the choc was overpowering and it's not milk chocolate so it's not like it's a good overpowering taste.

It could be baking with them will work better actually since the choc won't melt away. But taste wise plain I wasn't impressed

Gerbera

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 11:35 pm
I love the PB cups and prefer them to the regular ones!

esther11

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 12:09 am
Got the parve ones very excitedly. I found them to be overpriced and really not enjoyable to eat.. my husband and I both tried it and we threw out the rest.

blueberrypie

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 7:34 am
Ty all! So I guess noone tried melting them?

out-of-towner

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 7:47 am
The Salted almond bars were nothing special, but maybe they would be good in baking. Honestly I prefer the oat milk chocolate bars from Trader Joe's. I do like the peanut butter cups though.

little neshamala

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 8:47 am
I love the peanut butter cups, mainly because ive always loved the milk version specifically because of the unique peanut filling that no other company has been able to duplicate. Theres always something slightly different with the flavor.
So now that I can have the original peanut filling flavor, im really happy, even if the chocolate part isnt amazing
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins